Poll: How will the future classes deal with the lack of specific Order Hall?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    With the unveiling of Party Sync, unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    They did add a set for DH to Hellfire Citadel, despite that being a WOD raid and DH being a Legion class. Likewise, they've updated the Nefarion encounter in Blackwing Lair to have effects for classes added after Classic. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility that there'd be Legion updates for new classes.
    While thats true, theres quite a huge difference between a class hall plus two giant quest chains and a reskinned set or giving nefarian massgrip.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by pharma View Post
    Greetings!

So... today I was thinking about how would future new classes play the Legion 100-110 content if they don't have a proper Order Hall?

These are the only options that came to my mind:

- They'll use one of the others lore-wise similar class Order Hall for completing the campaing questline?
    - The new classes simply ignore the Legion campaign questline and just do random questing on the Broken Isles till they reach 110? (this would be completely dumb and weird)
    - The yet still not confirmed incoming level squish happens and they completely skip the Legion xpac? (lets say they can quest in Draenor till 110 and go directly to BfA content)
    - Start at level 110+?

Tell me what you think...
    How about, they just give them an order hall?

Unlikely though, I think every new class will be a hero class anyway, because the Monk was so unpopular, so that means increasingly higher starting levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolus Rex View Post
    How about, they just give them an order hall?
    Better yet: just put a "Heroes' Board" at Krasus' Landing to pick which zone to quest next.

Unlikely though, I think every new class will be a hero class anyway, because the Monk was so unpopular, so that means increasingly higher starting levels.
    A level squish would fix that.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    A level squish would fix that.
    Maybe. Honestly, a level squish is probably inevitable.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'll guarantee you a level squish does not not mean less experience needed to reach max level...
    Blizzard will bring back the grinding of levels from Classic (though no as extreme) with the squish. This ensures that the chance of all of their expansions are played through (More EXP with less levels = same/more time to reach max as live from lvl 1 = more $ from game time). Half the levels but maintain the exp needed is the 'smart' business move.

They've already made steps going in this direction to pro-long levelling with the cap of RaF EXP (300% to 50%), No new heirloom slots (boots/gloves/wrists) and the removal of several EXP potions.
    Last edited by Rivex; 2019-09-17 at 07:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    They did add a set for DH to Hellfire Citadel, despite that being a WOD raid and DH being a Legion class. Likewise, they've updated the Nefarion encounter in Blackwing Lair to have effects for classes added after Classic. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility that there'd be Legion updates for new classes.
    Adding a set to a boss loot table can't be compared to creating a Order Hall for a previous "redunctant" xpac.

Also I think the DH set added to Hellfire was because the class became available weeks/months (not sure) before Legion released and some (few) guilds were still raiding in WoD.

3+ Year Old Account
    some classes (DH, DK) and Allied Races already receive a starting boost.
    also a general start for all classes at 110 would devalue many player investements, for example professions and would allow an for the economy unhealthy amount of alts.

and a level squish wont happen, as a survey isnt an offical announcement and there havent been any indications since.