abilities that Enhancement should have

Enhancement

Clan's Resilience
    Dealing damage with abilities grants X stacks of Clan's Resilience. At Y stacks, you are instantly healed for Z Health.
    Earthquake
    Causes the earth within X yards of the target location to tremble and break, dealing (Y% of spell power) Physical damage over Z sec and sometimes knocking down enemies.
    Echo of the Elements
    Wellspring, Healing Tide Totem and Chain Lightning now have X charges. Other effects that reset their remaining cooldown will instead grant Y charges.
    Rolling Thunder
    When you deal damage with your lightning spells while your Lightning Shield ability is active, you have a X% chance to generate an additional Lightning Shield charge, up to a maximum of Y charges.
    Mana Tide Totem
    Summons a Mana Tide Totem at the feet of the caster for X sec, granting Y% increased mana regeneration to party and raid members within Z yds.
    Ancestral Wrath
    Activate to consume X stacks of Ancestral Wrath, damaging a target enemy for X% of their maximum Health over Y seconds, and healing the Shaman for Z% of the damage dealt.
    Gain A stack of Ancestral Wrath every time Clan's Resilience activates.
    Grace of Air
    Empowering winds swirl around the Shaman, granting all nearby party and raid members X Mastery and Y% haste.
    Clan's Grace
    Clan's Resilience can be activated to instantly heal for X% of its normal amount.
    Thunderstorm
    Calls down a bolt of lightning, dealing (X% of spell power) Nature damage to all enemies within Y yards, reducing their movement speed by Z% for A sec, and knocking them away from the Shaman. Usable while stunned.
    Alpha Wolf
    While Feral Spirits are active, Crash Lightning causes your wolves to attack all nearby enemies for the next X sec.

Ancestral Healing
    Heal a friendly target for X Health.
    Healing Tide Totem
    Summons a totem at your feet for X sec, which pulses every Y sec, healing all party or raid members within Z yards for (A% of Spell power).
    Blood and Thunder
    Your Thunderstorm hits for X% additional damage and applies a bleed effect.
    Tidal Waves
    Casting Chain Heal or Healing Tide Totem reduces the cast time of your next Ancestral Healing by X% and increases the critical effect chance of your next Wellspring by Y%. Stacks up to Z times.
    Earthgrab Totem
    Summons a totem at the target location for X sec. The totem pulses every Y sec, rooting all enemies within Z yards for A sec. Enemies previously rooted by the totem instead suffer B% movement speed reduction.
    Purification
    Increases all healing done by X%, healing from Water Totems by X%, and healing from Wellspring by X%.
    Wellspring
    Creates a surge of water that flows forward, healing all friendly targets in a wide arc in front of you for (X% of spell power).
    Elemental Conduit
    Each friendly target healed by Chain Heal automatically has Earth Shield applied to them. Each enemy target damaged by Chain Lightning automatically has Blood and Thunder applied to them.
    Pit Fighter
    Your melee attacks have a chance to grant X mastery rating for Y sec.
    Last edited by username993720; 2022-07-29 at 06:15 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Totems. Give me some totems. Enhancement without totems feels wrong and always have felt wrong in my opinion.

only 1 ability i really want to see on enhance, and that is lightning shield.
    Dont point to the pathetic PoS we have currently that does nothing, i want a REAL aoe dps lightning shield damnit!

Totems, fire nova, unleash weapon (with old weapon enhancements back), shocks. Lightning bolt (a version that actually deals damage), chain lightning. Lightning shield. Basically just MoP or WoD version.

So basically you want a bloated list of abilties? I mean sure, we they could have added 50 more abilties, sky is the limit (or rather your imagination).

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having lots of spells and abilities, but having too much is just as bad as having too little and back in mop it was a common complaint that spell books overall were just too bloated and that you needed too many keybinds.

Adding more unique abilities rather than giving them what the other specs have would make enhance stand out imo. I also don't see a point in giving enhancement shamans mana-tide totem, an abilities that has been focused around healer sustain since classic. Give that back to Resto if Blizzard decides to make mana less streamline like it was in older expacs.

True, so fucking true. They should have Windfury Totem and Stormfury totems, one for Melee heavy and turbo cleave and one for balanced parties. The appeal of Enhancement Shamans is that they are melee supporters, having buffs and insta-heals to help them out with damage and healing. Now they have no strong buffing totems and shit heals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    So basically you want a bloated list of abilties? I mean sure, we they could have added 50 more abilties, sky is the limit (or rather your imagination).

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having lots of spells and abilities, but having too much is just as bad as having too little and back in mop it was a common complaint that spell books overall were just too bloated and that you needed too many keybinds.
    That really would be too much. Let Enhancement Shamans have no shocks but keep the elemental weapon attacks. But also let them have buffing totems.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bring. Back. STORMBLAST! For the love of GOD, PLEASE BLIZZARD!

Flame Shock.

Frost Shock.

Fire Nova.

Stormblast.

That's all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsoup View Post
    Flame Shock.

Frost Shock.

Fire Nova.

Stormblast.

That's all.
    Not sure if I miss Fire nova...

and FS is mostly PvP

The only thing I care about is the old Windfury spell effect. I love how mages have gotten like 10 different water ele minor glyphs, but we can't get glyph for one of the most iconic spell effects for shamans. You can't even tell when Windfury procs right now.

I'd love a 2h build, but nothing broken like classic. Instead I'd like something more focused in dealing elemental damage. Each swing dealing portion if its damage as additional elemental damage with windfury providing extra swings. Imagine a beefy 2 hander being used as a lightning conduit. Basically a giant melee wand. God the spec has so much potential they fail to deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbolt View Post
    Totems. Give me some totems. Enhancement without totems feels wrong and always have felt wrong in my opinion.
    I love totems but I'll be honest, when playing resto it pisses me off having to use a GCD to drop a totem and I'm sure it would be the same with enhancement.
    I'm not saying enh shouldn't have more totem options, I'm saying having all of the on the GCD feels wrong
    pane, nutella e demon hunter

Enhancement is already a bloated spec.

Hits proccing Lightning Shield which at 5 stacks gave you a free LightningBolt of Chain Lightning. Ghost Wolfs actually mattering, to the point of if you popped GW, you were winning. Totem Manager from Wrath.

Glad to see Chain Heal will be baseline in Shadowlands:
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spell=1064/chain-heal

And Healing Stream Totem:
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...g-stream-totem

And Chain Lightning:
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...hain-lightning

And that Mana Tide Totem is back (but for restoration only ):
    https://shadowlands.wowhead.com/spel...ana-tide-totem
    Last edited by username993720; 2020-06-13 at 09:21 AM.