View Poll Results: Marks or feral overall

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Marks pew pew

0 0%
  • Feral meow meow

0 0%

Question What is a better overall spec mm or feral?

I want to main one of the two. I played a ww monk for most of the expansion and honestly I’m pretty bored of it. It’s fast but none of my attacks have any power feeling behind them. I want to do pvp and pve content.im only looking to play feral or mm not bm or balance etc.

Feral skills in aoe feel real good and meaty and I like that bleeds now bypass armor. Plus the class feels fast which I like. Only downside is I missed out on the mage tower form and you can’t see armor which is kinda lame.

For mm I love the way guns look and some of the new gun models in 8.3 look hella nice. I also love the power weight behind shots as mm. However aoe feels clunky as heck unlike legion where it was an aoe monster. I also don’t see how they work in arenas at all( I’m guessing you just don’t stack mastery in arena since range is like not a thing.

Any opinions yall have would be really appreciated! Much love !

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead