Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Isn't there a permanent version of that hat from Kara?

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Is your name Debbie?!?!! Be positive!!!
    I am positive it is such an insane undertaking it is a long ways off and highly unlikely. It would also mean a complete overhaul on how they do any sort of multi difficulty gear.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Personally I kinda want a permanent flying broom!
    This. Screw the hats, I want an actual broom mount.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    The difference is that you had to pay for the pajamas. How are they going to sell cosmetic witch hats in the store if they just made everything available all at once?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Isn't there a permanent version of that hat from Kara?
    Pretty sure there is, but OP's point still stands. The transmog restrictions are getting more and more ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    I am positive it is such an insane undertaking it is a long ways off and highly unlikely. It would also mean a complete overhaul on how they do any sort of multi difficulty gear.
    That's the Blizzard cop-out answer. And yet in-game there are multiple examples of the same gear re-colored. If they would just stop linking stat gain with looks would be so much easier.

That's the Blizzard cop-out answer. And yet in-game there are multiple examples of the same gear re-colored. If they would just stop linking stat gain with looks would be so much easier.
    Agreed.

If dyes are difficult to implement because items are not meant to be re-colored, why do we get re-colored items? Sounds that the dyes should work like how they re-color items and we are set....

Blizz is weird about transmogs, like to this day they've never given a real reason why the "White Wedding Dress" can't be transmogged when it's clearly labeled as cloth chest armor and has no requirements other than being level 30.

Would give mages and warlocks more class fantasy if you could.

Limited pieces that they set the color options for. Not something that we can swap colors in and out over and over. Most of those recolors were old art assets added in also. Maybe the island stuff was them testing the waters, even if it is they would still have to completely redo how they deal with gear now. Dungeon, raid and pvp gear is the same thing just colored differently for different difficulties. With dyes being added this system falls apart pretty quickly meaning a lot more work for them or a serious decrease in value of the work they are doing. How many colors are on some of the gear also jams things up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."