Thread: Group of Naga

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Gang of Nagas
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Nagas since they're humanoid, right? Human, humans. Naga, nagi. They're fish-like, not actual fish, so they wouldn't be a "school." lol Though that's clever. Nagi just sounds... wrong.

"Naga" is like "deer". Singular and plural.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I'd call em a "ghetto of Naga".

Those fish slums are sure not a place where you want to be met alone at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the thread title and thought this was going to a bad place. Won't lie.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything