All of these leaks are fake and i can prove it with this REAL LEAK

It's pretty obvious that most of these leaks are fake, and i'm here to set the record straight.

So I have a friend who has a brother, and his brother got a coworker that also know someone who talked to this guy about his uncle who was out hunting once, he shot a deer and met another irate hunter out in the wild which screamed at him for shooting his deer. The hunter kept screaming obscenities and about how a friend of him talked to his dentist about how his brother talked to a guy whos step dad had a great grandfather who served in World War 2, with a sergeant that fought with this guy in the Battle of the Bulge that also had a sister who worked in a factory where she met and married a guy whos brother got a kid, that kid grew up with this other kid whos brother ended up working with this guy that became the doctor for this chick that had a friend whos mailman delivered mail to this old man that was the grandfather of this rapper that made a mixtape he sold to a dude that was in the same grocery cashier line as the guy who ended up marrying this other dude that where in family with this chick who had a son that ended up in jail and killed, and who’s parole officer was also so for the guy that got out early for good behavior and set up a flower shop with this other ex con that was in for robbing this chick whos third cousin became a coal miner and whos boss was also the cousin of that guy who owned that subway shop that also happened to be where this couple first met each other, and later got married and joined the same swingers club as the couple who found this dead kid strung up in their garage whos killer also 2 weeks earlier murdered this other kid that had a sibling who one time passed a teacher in the school hallway who got busted for growing weed and was interrogated by an officer who had a dog that used to play in the same park as this dog who chased this squirrel that so happened to hang out in the same garden as this elderly lady owned that had a grandchild was a web designer and made the same website that this chick used to chat with a guy that was a Nigerian prince who used to ask this other dude for his bank account info so he could send him his money, well as coincidence would have it that dude was also an architect and designed the same building for the music school where this guy learned to play the violin and got work in the same orchestra as the director who ended up killing himself and who’s widowed wife remarried the same first responder that was there that night who coincidentally worked with this other paramedic that whos brother happened to have this one friend that had a cousin in another state that also went to the same class as this school shooter whos dad was local community figure in the same community as this chick that ended up marrying this guy that worked with an old lady whos son had a best friend that also had a brother that worked for Blizzard. And he told me about the next expansion. I'm sorry that i can't name who this guy it is but I don't want him to be identified as i'm sure you all can understand.

Anyways I don't remember much of this very legitimate leak but here it goes:
    • Shadowlands expansion
    • Bolvar tasks the Ebon Blade to expand
    • Death Knight starting zone/quest/story rewamp
    • Necromancers gets recruited with the task to raise more and teach their ways
    • Necromancers becomes a new class and starts at the same level/zone as DKs
    • Opens up for current and future allied races becoming DK and necromancers too.
    • Bunch of race leaders dies off at some point
    • Tyrande will be mega huge bitch
    • Calia becomes fanatical in the light
    • No lightforged undead, but undead Paladins will be on the table
    • Straightback undeads option too
    • Hakkar back
    • Bwonsamdi gets flayed and dies off per a pact with Hakkar, feeding Hakkar all the souls Bwonsamdi collected
    • Vol'jin becomes a death loa and takes over for Bwonsamdi as the zandalari new royal loa.
    • Helya becomes great again
    • Sylvanas makes an obvious return, previous loyalists will get a separate quest line and dialogue with her
    • No level squish this expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Fxn View Post
    So I have a friend who has a brother, and his brother got a coworker that also know someone who talked to this guy about his uncle who was out hunting once, he shot a deer and met another irate hunter out in the wild which screamed at him for shooting his deer. The hunter kept screaming obscenities and about how a friend of him talked to his dentist about how his brother talked to a guy whos step dad had a great grandfather who served in World War 2, with a sergeant that fought with this guy in the Battle of the Bulge that also had a sister who worked in a factory where she met and married a guy whos brother got a kid, that kid grew up with this other kid whos brother ended up working with this guy that became the doctor for this chick that had a friend whos mailman delivered mail to this old man that was the grandfather of this rapper that made a mixtape he sold to a dude that was in the same grocery cashier line as the guy who ended up marrying this other dude that where in family with this chick who had a son that ended up in jail and killed, and who’s parole officer was also so for the guy that got out early for good behavior and set up a flower shop with this other ex con that was in for robbing this chick whos third cousin became a coal miner and whos boss was also the cousin of that guy who owned that subway shop that also happened to be where this couple first met each other, and later got married and joined the same swingers club as the couple who found this dead kid strung up in their garage whos killer also 2 weeks earlier murdered this other kid that had a sibling who one time passed a teacher in the school hallway who got busted for growing weed and was interrogated by an officer who had a dog that used to play in the same park as this dog who chased this squirrel that so happened to hang out in the same garden as this elderly lady owned that had a grandchild was a web designer and made the same website that this chick used to chat with a guy that was a Nigerian prince who used to ask this other dude for his bank account info so he could send him his money, well as coincidence would have it that dude was also an architect and designed the same building for the music school where this guy learned to play the violin and got work in the same orchestra as the director who ended up killing himself and who’s widowed wife remarried the same first responder that was there that night who coincidentally worked with this other paramedic that whos brother happened to have this one friend that had a cousin in another state that also went to the same class as this school shooter whos dad was local community figure in the same community as this chick that ended up marrying this guy that worked with an old lady whos son had a best friend that also had a brother that worked for Blizzard. And he told me about the next expansion. I'm sorry that i can't name who this guy it is but I don't want him to be identified as i'm sure you all can understand.
    You must have a huge patience to type all that x'D

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    You must have a huge patience to type all that x'D
    no, i was high

3+ Year Old Account
    There is only 1 true leak the Goat expansion

3+ Year Old Account
    A for affort.

Quote Originally Posted by Fxn View Post
    It's pretty obvious that most of these leaks are fake, and i'm here to set the record straight.

So I have a friend who has a brother, and his brother got a coworker that also know someone who talked to this guy about his uncle who was out hunting once, he shot a deer and met another irate hunter out in the wild which screamed at him for shooting his deer. The hunter kept screaming obscenities and about how a friend of him talked to his dentist about...
    Ok I can't stop laughing because the entire mess of that runon sentence starts with this so the hunter is screaming obscenities about all the rest of the wall of text and that is amazing.
    Last edited by Firefall; 2019-10-22 at 02:07 PM.

This is the best thing i read this week. Lol'ed irl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivex View Post
    There is only 1 true leak the Goat expansion
    You clearly can't face the hard facts.

You typed a lot of text and you're from Norway, so I believe you. I didn't read it though.

You made a terrible mistake: it is THE Bolvar that tasks the ebon blade to expand. Every DK ingame now gains the title "THE" infront of their name.