Three dumb question about MECHAGON meta-chieve

1)Are all drilling rigs spawning during the CONSTRUCTION FRENZY daily event ?
    2)What is the timer between rigs spawn ?
    3)How do you get credit for rebuilding the charging station ?

1) Yes
    2) I believe 30-60 mins but many share spawns, aka one of these 3 can spawn every hour-ish, but you can get repeats.
    3) Just contribute one block of parts or power cell (and I think be nearby when it completes , though not 100% sure on that).

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    3) Just contribute one block of parts or power cell (and I think be nearby when it completes , though not 100% sure on that).
    Would definitely recommend being nearby. While not the power charging station, I contributed a bit to a drill and left it, went halfway across the map when the announcement came in that it was ready to dig, and I did not get credit for the achievement for contributing to projects in general. So I imagine its the same case here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    Would definitely recommend being nearby. While not the power charging station, I contributed a bit to a drill and left it, went halfway across the map when the announcement came in that it was ready to dig, and I did not get credit for the achievement for contributing to projects in general. So I imagine its the same case here.
    I believe there’s both a proximity and a time restriction. If you contribute but the project takes too long to be finished, you may not get credit. May be related to a hidden buff.
    Whatever...

Worth noting that there's a Blueprint dropped by the reward box for CONSTRUCTION FRENZY that is also part of the meta.

It was the last item I got, since you can only try once a week or so.

Then there is a bug, as it not showing for me on the METAACHIEVE part (the charging station)

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    How is that a bug? The charging station is part of an initial quest but afaik not part of Mecha-done.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, be close to also drill rigs. Then it also contributes to "complete construction projects" - which initially was contributing ALL parts needed to build it but was changed in a patch so you just need to contribute something and be close when it finishes. It is how I got that part of the meta done...
    I believe this is true, actually... I just looked, and I thought there was an Achievement for contributing to every type of project but it doesn't seem to be part of Mecha-Done.

I've finished the meta.

1. Yes.
    2. They share a spawn timer. One of the drills will spawn every hour or so.
    3. You have to be the one that FINISHES the construction, aka the last donation, to get credit.

I think you have to be the one to last-hit it.

You mean 3 question about this dumb zone.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    I don't think this is right because I contributed to a drill rig, then someone else completed it, but I still got credit while standing there.
    Unless they changed something, that's never been my experience. I've done the "complete x amount of construction projects" cheev too and the only ones that counted were ones I actually completed. /shrug