Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Defile on me!!

I've had such a fun time with the LK in lfr now. We joked about it in 2009, and it's just as funny in 2019. Now fun is nerfed.

Defile must be the most iconic boss ability in the game. Now all got to experience it.
    I wouldn't have minded it in the anniversary LFR, but everytime you wipe on LK you have to slog through Heigan & Anub'Arak again.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    I wouldn't have minded it in the anniversary LFR, but everytime you wipe on LK you have to slog through Heigan & Anub'Arak again.
    Fun to dance isn't? No, I know, that does suck. Still fun in the end

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Why should they remove normal achievements? Only for the sake of removing? What do we gain with that? Are the achievements creating technical problems within the client? Performance issues?

Other than adding way too many pointless achievements just to reach their imaginary "minimum number of achievements added per patch" goal, there is no reason to remove achievements just for the sake of removing it.

Are they removing the BG? Is WoW running on such an old technology that they can't update the achievements to reflect whatever they've updated on that map? Don't think so.

Guess they should remove every achievement related to anything they fix/update in the game now then.
    They do remove achievements regularly when something is updated. There is a laundry list of achievements that are no longer available because of updates.

Achievements should have some sort of lifespan. This BG came out several years ago. I don't see a problem with removing these particular achievements. I also assume that with the redesign there will be a new set of achievements to replace these. This is a redesign. It's not just a normal fix/update, so these achievements are either no longer attainable by playing the game normally or are too difficult or too easy. We won't know until the redesign actually comes out and people can play it.

As I'm fucking knew! fucking idiot Brain Holinka returned to pvp design, and first thing he do is a shit change... /rage
    dark times comes to pvp again