Red face Sound & Visuals this expansion

I just came back to WoW after a long break and I know that everything might feel fresh again just because I didn't play in a long time, but MAN ooooo MAN, can we give a LONG round of applause for the art departments(sound and visuals) who outdone themselves in this expansion?!?!

While(personal opinion) writing and game design was hot garbage for the past few years, I want to take a moment to appreciate the (possibly) less appreciated few that made this game so much more than just a "bearable" experience.

I bought the BFA expansion even though I knew I wouldn't have much incentives to play it, but was really excited about the whole Pirate idea and generally normal expansion(it was a bit too much green before it).

At first, I felt bad for even buying the expansion, but for the past month, I logged in every night just to walk around and be immersed in the WoW experience, and I love it!! Worth every penny! I'm mesmerized by the music and art of generally every zone.

Naz'jatar is by far the best soundtrack that I've heard in a while(personal opinion), but every zone is amazing from an artistic stand.

To wrap-up this post: Congratulations to the (possibly) less appreciated sound & visual departments, not sure if it was said enough.
    Good job and thank you for making this game feel that it's worth my money still!

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    The art department of blizzard have always been over the top. I still enjoy bfa terrain and music.

They do amazing job and i expect shadowlands to be even better.
    Yep, I might just buy Shadowlands for the same reason. I just love and can't help appreciate the art departments enough.

They do amazing work! I want to hear and see more of what they can do!

I agree, few are the times when the WoW art and music departments let things down. They always outdo themselves, best in the business in my opinion. All expansions have zones and raids I still go back to, just to experience the beautiful art again, and BFA is no exception.