Thread: See you in x.3

See you in x.3

It feels like being told “don’t like it? Leave it” with the way the game is being developed. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do.

No, you can’t have my gold because I’ll be playing in x.3 patch only going forward. With the exception of BfA. Just unsubscribed after getting AV and anniversary mounts.

Ok...what about just giving me half your gold?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a blog now?

Why do we care?

What is life?

Can you taste purple?
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

3+ Year Old Account
    That's how the game has always been, that's how every video game has always been. Don't feel like playing it? Go do something else. Wanna play it again? Boot up that game again.

Nothing new here dude, people who act like this is a lifestyle or a commitment in some form need psychological help.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Can you taste purple?
    I sure can!

10+ Year Old Account
    No please don't come back

You'll be back.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Can I have your account?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

See you at launch

Thanks for the blogpost.

This is exactly what I do.

Typically play the first month.

Get ahead of the curve, unsub till final patch and use all the catch up mechanics and such to get the gear, rep, mounts, etc before the expansion ends.

It’s the best time saver and money saver for wow.

I can experience all the content without wasting my life away.

It’s great how blizzard created catch up mechanics so I don’t have to grind each patch.

I feel bad for all those players who complain every day about how the game has changed but yet still play to get their fix.

Good job bud! You rock!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Blog-type posts aren't really conducive to constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead