Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Do you really think that if they have something like this they wouldn't have told it on blizzcon? Pre-Order Bonus: Allied Race Naga? Believe me, the server would have probably crashed by the many pre-orders they would have get.

So no, there is not something like this.
    Allied Race DKs caused the servers to crash on preorders. You're under-estimating Panda/allied race DKs lol.

Ever think maybe they want Naga in as the crutch midway between now and Shadowlands release to keep people subbed or to resub during content drought? So they wouldn't release that as an expansion feature if they want everyone in BFA to have it(especially since Shadowlands doesn't fit the plot of the Naga Allied race.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I would put money on it that they will be releasing the Mogu for horde and a form of the tolvir (maybe Saberon?) For alliance.

It makes more sense to make people grind the new reps and have them related to the ones released in 8.3 than the Naj races from 8.2.

We are already reaping the benefits from 8.2 with the ARs of Vulpera and Mechagnomes so i would assume Mogu and some tolvir-equivalent would be next.