Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rominion View Post
    I'll take broken healers that can heal over fucking rogues which are mandatory for speed runs, what a fucking joke. Rogues ability to make everyone invis needs to be removed.
    Tbh with the season 4 affix and shadowlands literally giving everyone an ability to skip trash i dont think shroud will be a problem anymore.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

For me I think we're at the point now in the expansion where it would be better to buff others to that level rather than continue to nerf and tune encounters accordingly - a lot more work maybe but it shouldn't always require a nerf to make others feasible.

I'm totally only saying that cause I play a BDK.

Resto druid needs a way bigger nerf than this, how incompetent are they the healer balance has been so bad this whole expansion. At the very least give all healers brez or give them a tranquility nerf they're such a fking stacked class its ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    What do you have against druids?
    They're smelly hippies, that's what.

So because of "solo healed" content they are going to further trash rdruids in RAIDS, WHERE IT ACTUALLY MATTERS...rdruids are already at the bottom of the healing meters while all other healing classes seems to get buffed every other weekend and the only way to be even remotely competitive in raids is through mastery stacking, these fking idiots don't even play their own game or they'd know that a change like this will make rdruids obsolete in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprete View Post
    So because of "solo healed" content they are going to further trash rdruids in RAIDS, WHERE IT ACTUALLY MATTERS...rdruids are already at the bottom of the healing meters while all other healing classes seems to get buffed every other weekend and the only way to be even remotely competitive in raids is through mastery stacking, these fking idiots don't even play their own game or they'd know that a change like this will make rdruids obsolete in raids.
    Wait, you are saying other healing classes get buffed despite multiple disc and glimmer paly nerfs?

No point in delaying it any further, Its time to revamp healing classes and just give them all the same tool kit with different names and animations. Time to address how they scale with gear as the expansion goes on. Its kinda shit when my Disc gets 10% across the board because of Raiding and then I have to take those same nerfs into M+ only its a shitty affix that week so now its even more annoying. Same with Restro Druid, to take my M+ nerfs into Raiding where I am already near bottom doesn't feel good.

Thus the issue, Blizzard cant balance classes around Raiding and M+ with out drastically hurting the class in 1 or the other. This was the issue with Raiding and Pvp for the longest time and now the issues has shown back up..
    Last edited by darklogrus; 2019-11-21 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykatz View Post
    This is your personal opinion though, myself I consider restoshaman to be extremely dull, boring and easy to play, same goes for mw, I do agree restodruids are completely broken in terms of utility though, but shamans have a pretty solid toolkit aswell with interrupt, earth ele, slow, ankh and ankh totem, the healing and damage just isnt there, and I doubt nerfing a sunfire trait and druid mastery is gonna change anything for other healers (my personal favorite in terms of fun being disc, which is pretty weak).

I agree Shamans CAN be good M+ healers but ONLY if you have a premade group basically OR people that know how to play to the Shamans strengths.. I will give you an example so im not just talking out my ass.

In Underrot, second boss when he does his Tantrum ability and does massive AOE to the group.

If you are playing with an R-Druid, everyone ignores the mechanic and splits up to stomp the worms before they hatch and healing isnt an issue..

If you are playing with a R-Shaman the group needs to all all stack so the Shaman can get off a big chain heal, THEN they split up to stomp worms.

If you do not have a group that is all on the same page, R-Shamans cannot do high keys for reasons listed above and its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I see Blizzard is at it again with the Nerf Dartboard

- - - Updated - - -

COME ON INTERN YOU'RE UP. The fate of the World of Warcraft is in your hands!

OOOOOOOOOF RESTO DRUIDS.
    To say that a Resto nerf is "random" just makes you look stupid... it's by far the best healing spec in m+.

- - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    I dont play a R-Druid just because of how easy and boring it is and everyone plays one, i play a shaman and monk healer just because it's harder even though i still think R-Druids need to be gutted in terms of what they offer... take away the battle rez or give it to all the other healers as well is a good start.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    I played rdruid, and also found it incredible boring and unsatisfying. Wanted to be a hpala, but ended on shaman and fell in love with elemental. As I gear up I might test out rshaman in some lower m+, any tips that might save me some headache? Mostly don't do this kind of tips, focus more on this, or if there are some must have azerite or essences needed that makes life easier.
    If you think feral druid is boring, it's probably because you don't take feral affinity and do damage while healing. Feral has a very high and fun skill cap in M+ if you play it to its full potential. If you just heal and nothing else, then yes, it will be extremely boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    ZOMG! They have finally realized that resto droods are OF as ****? Well, I guess better late than never. >_<

- - - Updated - - -

What do you have against druids?
    They were OP for several expansions in a row because some dev plays them, I suppose.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Several expansions? I can only recall people referring to restodruids as OP as of BFA and its mythic+.
    They were OP at least starting from MOP challenge modes, if not before.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-