Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Imagine this, the faithful Sethrak are pretty neutral with a weakened Sethraliss in 8.3.5, at this moment, Zandalar is craving for its former power, the queen is new, Rezan is dead and the rest of the loa weakened due to 8.1 raid, there are no high priests and little worshippers. Talanji, in an effort to restore Zandalar, starts conscripting her people to become adherents to the loa so that their powers are restored and convinces all loa that there will be worshippers if they join Zandalar. They approach the faithful and Sethraliss, she wants nothing to do with that, she wants no additional worshippers and much less be forced to fight, so the faithful decline, Zandalar starts presuring them to join and the faithful turn to the rest of the horde races to support their case, the answer is, "you should join", the Vulpera are already part of the horde and turn a blind eye from Zandalari pressure. The faithful turn to the alliance for help now that the war is over, the alliance responds supporting the faithful and against Zandalari pressure, since both factions are spent, rising tensions are no longer an option, so the Zandalari stand down, thankful, the faithless say they will join the alliance, with the condition that Sethraliss will be allowed to rest and recover, and only those willing will fight in whatever conflict they are needed.

Its a tenous pact between the sethrak and the alliance, gives room for development and understanding, perhaps Malfurion could help Sethraliss recover, that will make the sethrak fully into the alliance and create additional story arcs for them.
    Well, this is a cool theory but it wont happen because i dont see Talanji make such move since she care more abotu her allies than the empire itself, she is not like her father and wont do same as him. Also i dont see where the loas got weaened in the event in the 8.1

Quote Originally Posted by Zalendra View Post
    Well, this is a cool theory but it wont happen because i dont see Talanji make such move since she care more abotu her allies than the empire itself, she is not like her father and wont do same as him. Also i dont see where the loas got weaened in the event in the 8.1
    What are you talking about? If it weren't for Talanji Zandalar would be overrun by Zul's old god allies.

Every move trying to push the Sethrak one way or another would be a massive asspull. The followers of Sethraliss seem pretty content with their situation. One could argue that the faithless hold a grudge against the Horde for foiling their plans with sethraliss, but I doubt the Alliance would accept them.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nahrees View Post
    As it stands, I don't see any potential races that could fit the Horde thematically and use the Human skeleton. The concept is the skinny human, which uses the Undead skeleton.
    Which is why I said "without the thin human skeleton on the male." Something like that concept, but with the Alteraci having the regular human skeleton instead. There is nothing that mandates Alteraci use the thin human, all Syndicate and Defias we see use the regular human skeleton. So should it be with Alteraci.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samsara View Post
    Imagine this, the faithful Sethrak are pretty neutral with a weakened Sethraliss in 8.3.5, at this moment, Zandalar is craving for its former power, the queen is new, Rezan is dead and the rest of the loa weakened due to 8.1 raid, there are no high priests and little worshippers. Talanji, in an effort to restore Zandalar, starts conscripting her people to become adherents to the loa so that their powers are restored and convinces all loa that there will be worshippers if they join Zandalar. They approach the faithful and Sethraliss, she wants nothing to do with that, she wants no additional worshippers and much less be forced to fight, so the faithful decline, Zandalar starts presuring them to join and the faithful turn to the rest of the horde races to support their case, the answer is, "you should join", the Vulpera are already part of the horde and turn a blind eye from Zandalari pressure. The faithful turn to the alliance for help now that the war is over, the alliance responds supporting the faithful and against Zandalari pressure, since both factions are spent, rising tensions are no longer an option, so the Zandalari stand down, thankful, the faithless say they will join the alliance, with the condition that Sethraliss will be allowed to rest and recover, and only those willing will fight in whatever conflict they are needed.

Its a tenous pact between the sethrak and the alliance, gives room for development and understanding, perhaps Malfurion could help Sethraliss recover, that will make the sethrak fully into the alliance and create additional story arcs for them.
    Nothing, and I mean NOTHING about Talanji’s character makes me think this could be remotely possible. She’s too sympathetic of a character to force others to do things against their will especially since she was forced to have Bwomsandi as her loa without her consent. Come on. Do better.
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    What are you talking about? If it weren't for Talanji Zandalar would be overrun by Zul's old god allies.

Every move trying to push the Sethrak one way or another would be a massive asspull. The followers of Sethraliss seem pretty content with their situation. One could argue that the faithless hold a grudge against the Horde for foiling their plans with sethraliss, but I doubt the Alliance would accept them.
    Well, and what Talanji did to prevent Zul to take over? Well she gathered allies in the horde which showed her that the empire cant stand on it own anymore, not with such super power like the alliance and the horde around thats why she wont do any moves who would allienate her allies because she know that she need the allies she made, and you seem to forget one things : In the lore the faithless are gone since 8.1 since they have no emperor anymore and no g'huun or mythrax

Either way, Talanji would not pressure the Sethrak to join her Empire or the Horde, she would only ask.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

After I saw the female satyr model for Warcraft 3 I absolutely convinced myself satyrs are way to go as the final allied race for the Alliance (paired with the lightforged undead for the Horde, idk).

I suppose basic worgen animations would fit them (maybe a different standing animation for males), and some bullshit history for having good satyrs isn't beyond imagination.

I want a murloc dk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalendra View Post
    Well, and what Talanji did to prevent Zul to take over? Well she gathered allies in the horde which showed her that the empire cant stand on it own anymore, not with such super power like the alliance and the horde around thats why she wont do any moves who would allienate her allies because she know that she need the allies she made, and you seem to forget one things : In the lore the faithless are gone since 8.1 since they have no emperor anymore and no g'huun or mythrax
    But she gathered allies because she needed them. it wasn't her fault that the empire is in the state it is. I just pointed it out because you made it sound like an accusation against Talanji, like she wouldn't care about her empire, when the opposite is the case. One could argue she cares more about it, than her father.

I know that the faithless are gone. I was just pointing out that it would be the only way that would make alliance sethrak work in a consitent narrative.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    But she gathered allies because she needed them. it wasn't her fault that the empire is in the state it is. I just pointed it out because you made it sound like an accusation against Talanji, like she wouldn't care about her empire, when the opposite is the case. One could argue she cares more about it, than her father.

I know that the faithless are gone. I was just pointing out that it would be the only way that would make alliance sethrak work in a consitent narrative.
    Well, then i miss explain myself, what i wanted to say is that she care too much about making allies and she know that keeping allies and caring for them (mostly the one close to the empire like sehtrak) will be the best way to make her empire endure unlike her father who totally didnt cared about allies around