Thread: Alani mount

Alani mount

I couldn’t find anything but I heard someone say it might not be available in 8.3 is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Nozari View Post
    I heard someone say
    See, this is the part that should make you very cautious.

Is that "someone" a person you personally trust to deliver information? If yes, ask for source. If not, investigate.

Investigate by searching the internet. Start by going through the usual fansites like this one or Wowhead. Any of them have ANY information on it in their newsfeeds? If yes, believe it. If not, start using your brain.

By using your brain, I obviously mean "think about it". Does it make SENSE to remove a mount from several expansions ago, for no reason? No, it doesn't. It doesn't make sense to remove the 5m dino either, but that's a current expansion mount. Just like the black proto drake was.
    Does it make SENSE that someone somewhere would make up a story simply to make fun of people? Yes, it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    See, this is the part that should make you very cautious.

Is that "someone" a person you personally trust to deliver information? If yes, ask for source. If not, investigate.

Investigate by searching the internet. Start by going through the usual fansites like this one or Wowhead. Any of them have ANY information on it in their newsfeeds? If yes, believe it. If not, start using your brain.

By using your brain, I obviously mean "think about it". Does it make SENSE to remove a mount from several expansions ago, for no reason? No, it doesn't. It doesn't make sense to remove the 5m dino either, but that's a current expansion mount. Just like the black proto drake was.
    Does it make SENSE that someone somewhere would make up a story simply to make fun of people? Yes, it does.
    I mean, it's not really for no reason. The Vale is getting reworked in 8.3, and while its probably just getting restored to the pre-5.4 state with an additional phase when an invasion happens, its not like its completely idiotic like you imply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparantly, you can talk to Ziridormi or something in Vale/Uldum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Anyone can say anything. Don't worry about this kind of gossip unless the people spouting it actually have some sources to back this up

Zidormi is indeed in the vale, so you don't have anything to worry about.

It's like 12k on Perenolde-US horde right now if you just want to buy one. I bought one the other day from the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozari View Post
    I couldn’t find anything but I heard someone say it might not be available in 8.3 is this true?
    No it's false
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    It's like 12k on Perenolde-US horde right now if you just want to buy one. I bought one the other day from the AH.
    The only way to buy the Alani mount (Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent) is to pay gold to someone who has the shards and can remove the shield from him for you. You can definitely buy it, but you can't buy it from the AH, I think you're confusing it with something else.

But yeah, I myself have bought Alani's mount back in Legion for like 40k gold. It was dirt cheap because people have some good tricks to farm those shards quickly. I don't know how much it costs now but I can't imagine it's much more expensive than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    The only way to buy the Alani mount (Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent) is to pay gold to someone who has the shards and can remove the shield from him for you. You can definitely buy it, but you can't buy it from the AH, I think you're confusing it with something else.

But yeah, I myself have bought Alani's mount back in Legion for like 40k gold. It was dirt cheap because people have some good tricks to farm those shards quickly. I don't know how much it costs now but I can't imagine it's much more expensive than that.
    They changed , its boe now, so you can sell on ah

Quote Originally Posted by Dipso View Post
    They changed , its boe now, so you can sell on ah
    Now that's a good change. I guess I was a bit puzzled I haven't seen any announcements about alani selling on high pop realms for a while, but I figured it's cause I don't main one and just read trade on them occassionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    snip
    I see somebody else already pointed this out, but here's my proof anyway.

I did not go out to Vale for this, because I was fine without it, but since my friend pointed out that I could get it for 12k, I bought it immediately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    I mean, it's not really for no reason. The Vale is getting reworked in 8.3, and while its probably just getting restored to the pre-5.4 state with an additional phase when an invasion happens, its not like its completely idiotic like you imply.
    I would imagine they add Zir-what's-her-face so you can go back to it's current, pre-8.3 state, it's possible that when there's no invasion up Alani would spawn (I've not confirmed this, mind you.)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    I see somebody else already pointed this out, but here's my proof anyway.

I did not go out to Vale for this, because I was fine without it, but since my friend pointed out that I could get it for 12k, I bought it immediately.
    Yeah I acknowledged this above. I wasn't aware they made it more easily tradeable.