Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot but one that I know stands out are Hearthstones. Those are insanely powerful items and we just have them lol. I don't know how rare they are but I remember in one of the books how broken it is that Anduin has one and uses it to escape Ironforge while he was held prisoner there. Imagine having a pocket sized item you can use to just nope out of somewhere lol

I get it then...seems like you are kinda nitpicking...but yeah i see the point now

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, at the moment, the only faction that i think have stable portals are the Horde, and not many, mostly 1 in Silvermoon and Suramar connecting both cities, and most likely also in Orgrimmar to Suramar (as it seems that's one of the ways they move their wine product to Orgrimmar, the other is by boat, so i imagine they still have a limit of how much they can move through those portals)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Speaking of flying, flying mounts are something like you mentioned yes they exist but they are not as normal as the game makes it seem. It would be akin to seeing those jetpacks that we have IRL flying around your city. Only top tier adventurers, wealthy or magic users have personal flying mounts. Mostly everyone else still travels via land or sea.
    I think is also that flying mounts are not accepted everywhere (no flying mounts in cities), as it seem is more common for soldiers and guards to use this flying mounts.

Though when we talk about flying mounts, we mostly talk about Grypphons and Wyverns (no Dragons or anything like that)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    Do we have the selfie camera in Azeroth ?
    Most likely, but also most likely used by a minimun group of people and cultures (Goblins and Blood Elves come to mind)