Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Another gated rep grind and assaults? Wow so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    WAR in WARcraft oh noes!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    A few days of fun here to be had for sure, enough to keep people busy for a year no doubt. Them few days of played time will be spread out at a nice rate of 10 minutes per day.

Nope. Next Expansion please.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    my best guess is 8.3 early january and then shadowlands beta will start shortly after. Shadowlands likely to come out between august and october 2020
    Every streamer who was at Blizzcon and talked to the devs said that they were way, way early in development for Shadowlands. A beta in January is very, very unlikely. I'm betting late spring/early summer before you see it, and release will be november/december. That's if they get that new tower thing working like they want. All fo them, guys like Preach, were saying the devs were telling them end of 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLisanna View Post
    Thing is Suen and Lu'lin. Are the only 2 know female Mogu and are believed to have been made by Lei Shen himself. They were his prised possession and I doubt he would let anyone make any more.

Lei Shen was a great plastic surgeon.

When i went to the vale to check this patch i noticed they had seemingly removed the female Rajani mogu, so Blizzard might have decided to they do not exist at all outside the 2 boss ones.
    Did not check much of the assaults though, so maybe there are some prominent ones there, but until then i will go by the assumption Blizzard does not intend to keep them in the game.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post

Lei Shen was a great plastic surgeon.
    I mean he did perform vaginoplasty on stone

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    How about... making game better so sub count will increase again?
    That might bring back some players, but not enough to cover costs. From what I understand, have heard, personally experienced, and assume -- most players left WoW and MMO gaming in general because they felt other priorities warranted their attention. (Real life crap, family, marriage, kids, work, blah blah.) No matter how much better WoW gets, I doubt most of these people would come back.

I could be wrong, but I am sure that the robots at Blizzard did the calculations and analyzed the data already.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    That might bring back some players, but not enough to cover costs. From what I understand, have heard, personally experienced, and assume -- most players left WoW and MMO gaming in general because they felt other priorities warranted their attention. (Real life crap, family, marriage, kids, work, blah blah.) No matter how much better WoW gets, I doubt most of these people would come back.

I could be wrong, but I am sure that the robots at Blizzard did the calculations and analyzed the data already.
    That is partly true. I am never going back to Mythic raiding regardless of the state of the game, because I just don't want to have to stick to a long-term schedule for a video game anymore.

Exactly.
    /10leishens

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Only interesting part to me. Mogu Allied Race?

Don't give me hope, an AR that's actually thicc and not Kul Tiran?
    /woof

Well *khm* there are other parts that caught my attention, but you are absolutely correct.