about them shivs

Are shivarra masochists? I heard they like to endure pain and tend to enjoy that concept? is this true or someone's fantasy?

Demons and BDSM is a pretty generic trope found across all different kinds of fantasy settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda. They seem to be more about domination in general than JUST masochism, but that is certainly a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Demons and BDSM is a pretty generic trope found across all different kinds of fantasy settings.
    so would a shivarra smile and enjoy it, if a demon hunter were to slice off a few of their arms (since they have 6 arms) while either fighting them or practicing on them?

Quote Originally Posted by gurutikka View Post
    so would a shivarra smile and enjoy it, if a demon hunter were to slice off a few of their arms (since they have 6 arms) while either fighting them or practicing on them?
    Whatever floats your boat mate.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

They seem to be at least as much about inflicting pain too.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis