Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    OK, can anyone suggest a working addon that can replace Auctioneer for being able to follow trends on an item? I'm just getting back to retail after taking a break for classic, and I've stayed off of the AH because it seems like I may be able to get whatever is supposed to be a good price today at 7 pm, but I have no idea what trends are.

I'm asking here because I figure some of you guys have a better idea how the addons are shaping up.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    having terrible problems.
    when a seller has listed say 200x silkweave listed at 999 gold buy out I cant click on that listing
    it highlights all the others coming in at over 1 million gold.

I dont use addons any ideas? -snip-
    The new AH purchases X amount for you for the cheapest price. So you are no longer really concerned with price per item, but rather X quantity costs Z. Theres no more "stacks".

Guy A lists 10 linens for 1g each.
    Guy B lists 10 linens for 2g each.

If you want to buy 17 linens, thats 10x 1g (from Guy A) and 7x 2g (from Guy B), 24g total. After your purchase, Guy A's linen is gone from AH and 3 remain from Guy B at 2g each. All you will see in the interface is buying 17 linens for 24g.

Still faults with it, such as not filtering out battle pets you already have (with filter on).

And if you're not careful you could buy the entire stock of whatever price you selected... I spent 180k on a herb I only wanted a stack of but instead bought up ALL of it for that price... -.-;