With Titan Forge gone, will Mythic + Items still TF? Or Corrupt?

As the title reads, will items that drop in Mythic + still titan forge or socket?

Will they corrupt ?

Thanks for the help team!

They will corrupt and scale to +15 key instead of cap at +10. That's what I've seen so far

They can corrupt but they can't titanforge. I don't actually know if sockets are tied to titanforging or not, but I'm kind of guessing they can still socket? If not you can buy an item that gives a socket to a piece of gear anyway, so by the end of the patch all our items will be socketed.

They can get sockets and corruption, but no titanforge.

Quote Originally Posted by Warmage View Post
    They will corrupt and scale to +15 key instead of cap at +10. That's what I've seen so far
    So it's the exact same system...with a different name? Correct me if I'm wrong, but what did this change other than needing to take an extra step to get to wear all the gear you want?

Thats awesome, so people will really push for M+ this season.

Myself and Craig have a great time doing Mythic + but our friend PitpitX only does things that make him happy. He has no sense of value, where friendships are concerned which is why he has no friends, unless they are willing to stick around and give him chance after chance to prove us wrong. He recently ditched our entire group because he fell in love with our raid leader. Which cause us all to leave.

Anyways

Great news about Mythic + gears

yes.It is effectively time gated tf since you can only wear so much without killing yourself. But at least ilvl wise mplus will out outlevel mythic

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    So it's the exact same system...with a different name? Correct me if I'm wrong, but what did this change other than needing to take an extra step to get to wear all the gear you want?
    It is nothing like the old titanforging system

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfrostzero View Post
    Well, when an item Titanforges you get the exact same item with an extra like 10ilvls worth of stats. When an item corrupts you get an actual effect that impacts gameplay and requires you to think about risk/reward for how much corruption you want to have.

The only similarity is that they're random chance to happen, they're absolutely nothing alike in terms of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    It is nothing like the old titanforging system
    It's the same. You roll the dice and nuke if doesn't upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Well, when an item Titanforges you get the exact same item with an extra like 10ilvls worth of stats. When an item corrupts you get an actual effect that impacts gameplay and requires you to think about risk/reward for how much corruption you want to have.

The only similarity is that they're random chance to happen, they're absolutely nothing alike in terms of gameplay.
    So you don't get the same item with more stats? It's just a more complicated and annoying system it sounds like. It's like if you had reforging and couldn't pick the stats (al a D3), you'd be constantly disappointed when the item drops with terrible affixes.

Once Blizzard said they were doubling down on artifact power after BoD raid, I couldn't do it anymore personally. Shadowlands being the first expansion ever that I feel no excitement about and I've played since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    It's the same. You roll the dice and nuke if doesn't upgrade.
    no because you can't just keep slapping on corrupted gear every time you get one

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    But at least ilvl wise mplus will out outlevel mythic
    It wont, mythic raid is the only source of 485.

Quote Originally Posted by Elbob View Post
    no because you can't just keep slapping on corrupted gear every time you get one
    At least it'll be easier weeding out the bad players that have 200 or so corruption.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Yeah but that's only from the Nzoth fights which means a limited pool of gear to begin with, and on top of that a small percentage will ever see that on mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah but that's only from the Nzoth fights which means a limited pool of gear to begin with, and on top of that a small percentage will ever see that on mythic.
    But that still won't outlevel mythic raids or am i misunderstanding anything? A M+ 15 weekly chest will reward a piece of 475 loot. Which is the same every Mythic boss prior to the last two will drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrel8490 View Post
    But that still won't outlevel mythic raids or am i misunderstanding anything? A M+ 15 weekly chest will reward a piece of 475 loot. Which is the same every Mythic boss prior to the last two will drop.
    No, you're right on that front. It's on par with mythic raiding gear, not ahead. Just clarifying where the 485 comes from, a bit nitpicky sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbro View Post
    Sorry, meant won't. Big oops eh (also why I said but at least).

But in any case, it's still providing incentive to do m+ until you get the corruption pieces you want, without also letting their ilvl potentially go out of control. Corruption resistance also acts as a timegate to ensure those that grind super hard or get super lucky can't use all of that at the same time and create a huge power discrepancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    No, you're right on that front. It's on par with mythic raiding gear, not ahead. Just clarifying where the 485 comes from, a bit nitpicky sorry.
    No Problem. I was just confused i thought i had wrong information.

But i am really happy how they decided to scale M+. Will definitly run more than in the past.