ideas for new frost dk abilties.

so, i now frost dks are kinda boring right now so i thought of two new abilities to make them more appealing:

1) Remorseles winter (reworked): wouldnt it be awesome that this ability worked like it works in the shadowlands cinematic with the death knight being invisible while inside the mist and only visible when he attack his opponent?? this would be obviusly a mostly pvp ability.

2) frost elemental: yes, you heard it, what if frost dks have the ability to summon a frost elemental, of course, this elemental wouldnt look like a regular elemental but instead like the first boss of icecrown citadel, that skeleton with 3 heads, i think it is even used for a elemental in Stormheim. This would represent the cold of death theme of frost dks. It would have unique abilities that would go along that particular theme.

any ideas?

1) Yes however they shouldn't rework the talent but instead make it a talent for example " your remorseless winter now provides you with stealth between attacks "

2) No, too close to frost mage ability, I would accept a frost ghoul or frosty dragon whelp

my suggestion :

1) Bring back self res as a ghoul for all DK specs , we had this in WOTLK expac we could come back to life briefly as a ghoul and damage people
    2) make Frostwyrm baseline

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to add

PRUNED ABILITYS I would love to see return

!) Hysteria ( blood dk cooldown ) 20% dmg for 15 seconds - we had this in WOTLK expac
    2) Raise aly ( self res as a ghoul ) we had this in WOTLK expac
    3) Unholy Blight ( surround yourself with bugs ) - We had this in WOTLK expac
    4) Hungering cold ( stun AOE ability ) we had this in WOTLK expac

I'd like a mobility ability. Was thinking something along the lines of shadowstep/charge but more dark/horror movie like. Unholy turns into a plague swarm and reappears at target location through said swarm. Blood do melts into a pool of blood and reanimated at target location. Frost disappears into a ice storm cloud and reappears at the location. If used on a target the enemy trips and is slowed for 1 second. Kinda like how Jason is never seen running but he always appears where the victim is running and they eventually trip and fall and forget how to stand back up. This would give dks mobility with still keeping the slow lumbering class fantasy they want.