Question Corruption on Tanks, wtf am I doing?

I've been gearing out 2 alts as tanks for M+ and casual heroic raiding, Guardian Druid and Blood DK.

I can't for the life of me seem to find good, consistent data for the optimal corruption for tanks. Since the Echoing Void nerf I see that trait less and less often (example, the main Blood DK in my guild runs Stars and Twisted Apendage, we're currently 3/12M and progging.)

Corruptions like Vers for 20 seconds and % gain to stat passives seem the best from a survival standpoint along with Heart of Darkness traits on Azerite, but is that even a point of concern; just go pure dps instead?

Thoughts of subjective opinion and links to quality sources (Icy veins doesn't even seem to list a rough tier list for Tank corruptions so that's a no go, and Bloodmallet only sims for dps throughput) are much appreciated.

In the mean time I'll be lurking the Raider io leader boards in an effort to find consistency in this Old God Madness.

Cheers!

Trying to find consistency for a system that has more RNG than ever before, good luck. Most people run with what they have, if you could actually pick what you had Twilight Devastation would be the one to go for on a bear and BDK. It just does way too much damage across a M+ run to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezark View Post
    Trying to find consistency for a system that has more RNG than ever before, good luck. Most people run with what they have, if you could actually pick what you had Twilight Devastation would be the one to go for on a bear and BDK. It just does way too much damage across a M+ run to ignore.
    Well, shit. You were right on the money, I looked at a random selection of 12 tanks in the top bracket of M+. Literally every single guy had Twilight Dev and half of them are stacking Vers gems.
    Guess that answers that, Corruption = dps. I suppose that makes sense, after all the best CC in WoW is death.