RET: Ashvane's Razor Coral usage

Ok it's a long time that this trinket is around, but whatever I try in the end i couldn't get more that 1,0% dps which is low compared to the others.
    What i do, it's to use it when it starts the fight together with my cds, then during the fight when I have my cd ready again I use it again, when its cd is over I cast it again and I repeat this till 15% of boss life.
    What I'm doing wrong?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by JediMaDMZ View Post
    Ok it's a long time that this trinket is around, but whatever I try in the end i couldn't get more that 1,0% dps which is low compared to the others.
    What i do, it's to use it when it starts the fight together with my cds, then during the fight when I have my cd ready again I use it again, when its cd is over I cast it again and I repeat this till 15% of boss life.
    What I'm doing wrong?

thank you
    consume your coral stacks with your CDs, if you have an inkpod you hold consuming your stacks for the big inkpod pop at 30% on a boss.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Northern Ontario (the French part)
    If you're calculating the damage the Razor Coral is doing, then you're doing it wrong. You shouldn't be looking at Razor Coral damage in your DPS breakdown. What the coral is doing is giving you crit buff per stack. You won't see that in your % damage breakdowns. You use it during CDs because you're likely getting insane amounts of Crit to go with your Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by xxcloud417xx View Post
    If you're calculating the damage the Razor Coral is doing, then you're doing it wrong. You shouldn't be looking at Razor Coral damage in your DPS breakdown. What the coral is doing is giving you crit buff per stack. You won't see that in your % damage breakdowns. You use it during CDs because you're likely getting insane amounts of Crit to go with your Wings.
    Now it makes sense.. thank you

Yeah, it's the basic of use for the trinket which keeps it BiS for most melee, you launch it on the boss, then consume the stacks for a crit buff when you pop your CD's.