Poll: Which Corrupted Area in Horrific Vision is the easiest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    The Drag is the easiest district, it's a straight line with few mobs

Valley of Honor is also really easy, the only 'difficult' part is that the Boss can silence you for 10 seconds. Until you realize all you have to do is touch a golden orb that comes out of you
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Voted Dwarven but was thinking of Old Town. Maybe not the easiest but it feels the quickest.

The Drag is easiest… except fricking Void Torrent, which is simply unavoidable (if anyone know how to avoid it as melee let me know)

I keep forgetting if immunities (Like Divine Shield) also prevent sanity loss.. can anyone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    Save ur vessels and visions till you have better gear. No point wasting them. That's what I did whilst gearing my alts
    This is why Blizzard has a limit of 5 to punish casual players.

I know Blizzard changed, but this shows how annoying it is.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    This is why Blizzard has a limit of 5 to punish casual players.

I know Blizzard changed, but this shows how annoying it is.
    Aye, but ur first 5 ranks are basicly free 400 ilevel is enough to do just thrall or Alleria, then you could save 5 as vessel and then I think another 3 as essences, tat was enough to get my alts to rank 8/9 as soon as they were 440/450 geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    The Drag is easiest… except fricking Void Torrent, which is simply unavoidable (if anyone know how to avoid it as melee let me know)

I keep forgetting if immunities (Like Divine Shield) also prevent sanity loss.. can anyone enlighten me?
    Well technically you are suppose to use a movement speed and run away from the boss and outward to dodge it. However, just like the pushback beam elite earlier, if you stand exactly in the middle of the hit box of the mob, you can completely ignore the mechanic. Sometimes the Void Torrent npc will readjust himself with you in his hitbox, you just need to move inward again.

The only time this can be tricky is if the fire leap effect is on and you jump forward when attempting to get his hitbox. If void torrent is going out at same time, your best bet is to just handle the mechanic by running away.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Though I wonder how bad your gear and specc are? If you die in 2 hits.
    The class gives me the trouble is elemental shaman.
    He has no problem with boss, but the trash (such as the two before the boss) annoys him.

I heard that trash was harder on the launch day. It was nerfed.

I did all 4. I can do one area + one boss without using revive.
    They are about the same, time wise.

The drag knocks me around. It is the most annoying.

If we're talking just doing it at your own pace i would have to say valley of spirits probably, it's at least the one i think of when i think of easy.

However the biggest pushover when it comes to pushing horrific visions then dwarven district wins. As a fire mage even on a mask run i can do that entire area in 1 pull, i don't think that is doable in any other area.

Easiest to Hardest:
    Valley of Spirits
    The Drag
    Dwarven District
    Trade District
    Valley of Wisdom
    Valley of Honor
    Old Town
    Mage Quarter

Of course, I one-shot through Wisdom and Honor as soon as my cloak needed the ones from the Lost realms. They were super easy. Mage Quarter is not hard as a frost mage, because you can cheese the boss, however the one large add near the tower is a horrible mess because you can't stand still.
    Last edited by Steelangel; 2020-03-11 at 03:12 AM.