Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    If its a problem ill just buy a boost - Prolly will do it for Stormwind. Have only done 5 chest run so far...no time to run visions atm...hate doing it anyway, and I only wanna play ogrimmar cause SW sucks....rank 8 cloak life lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    You only get this achievement if you solo it.
    Is this true? So no gains from any of the achivement if you aint solo?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    If its a problem ill just buy a boost - Prolly will do it for Stormwind. Have only done 5 chest run so far...no time to run visions atm...hate doing it anyway, and I only wanna play ogrimmar cause SW sucks....rank 8 cloak life lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this true? So no gains from any of the achivement if you aint solo?
    This is a thread about the FoS achievement "Mad World"

Complete all objectives in the Horrific Visions of Stormwind and Orgrimmar in a single visit while not in a party and with all 5 Faceless Masks active.

So yes, you need to solo it to get it. You can do it in a party to get "Through the Depths of Visions" (this one awards the mount) as well as the 2 minor achievements for SW and OG specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This is a thread about the FoS achievement "Mad World"

Complete all objectives in the Horrific Visions of Stormwind and Orgrimmar in a single visit while not in a party and with all 5 Faceless Masks active.

So yes, you need to solo it to get it. You can do it in a party to get "Through the Depths of Visions" (this one awards the mount) as well as the 2 minor achievements for SW and OG specifically.
    Ah thanks...I didnt even know about the FOS. I really dont follow these visions...I just wanna get some gear and BIS essence before I dive more into it.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO