Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tincjin View Post
    Don't feed the troll, just close this thread pls.
    Amen. Bad troll posts are bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I mean there is a global pandemic happening right now.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see SL pushed back to March 2021. That’s no fault of their own.
    I wouldn't mind this if the player base got a REALLY good expansion

Along with everything else already said in this thread, there's the fact that March... hasn't ended just yet. So not even that is accurate.

1st May:
    Alpha

Mid June:
    Beta

Mid November:
    After 5 months of Beta release of PrePatch

1st/2nd week December:
    Release of next cheap shit treadmill xpac aka Shadowlands

Blizzard is TOTALLY capable of doing that and i see no reason something around this schedule will not happen. i also see no reason that Shadowlands will be any better than BfA as long as it can be used as a transport medium for cash grab shit and make money the same way as BfA did too. Blizzard is fine with that shit as long as they invest as less as possible in it, while making accordingly profit out of it (via tokens, paid services, xpac editions, shop, etc). as long as quarter numbers are fine, everything is good. and for the small holes they have „play classic“ in store. thats it.

welcome in 2020.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2020-03-28 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Blizzard is TOTALLY capable of doing that and i see no reason something around this schedule will not happen.
    kekw...

10c

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres been multiple alpha builds being uploaded, however they gave zero access yet and are encrypted aswell.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I wouldn't mind this if the player base got a REALLY good expansion
    If the last 3 are anything to go by... I don’t know. I call WoD, Legion and BfA shareholder expansions because that’s all I see they impressed. The grinds are insane, Pathfinder sucks and the terrain is terribly designed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    I think u need to chill out.

Shadowlands was obviously in early development at blizzcon. Honestly I’m not even sure if they were ready to announce it at blizzcon but probably did anyways since players get upset over everything.
    What they showed at Blizzcon wasn't even Shadowlands, the demo was just 8.3 in a small area of a new zone.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    What in the world could be happening at Blizzard?
    Same thing that is happening in the rest of the world: covid-19....

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, looks like we know Shadowlands will most likely be BfA 3.0. We've seen 0 (yes, ZERO) information about it since November (yes, NOVEMBER LAST YEAR). Not good. No alpha. No beta. No testing. This is a recipe for a BfA repeat.

What in the world could be happening at Blizzard? No excuse for this amount of secrecy and all these delays. Maybe Shadowlands is being benched and they'll announce a different expac? It's all up in the air at this point.

What do you guys think?
    In case you missed it, there's a pandemic killing thousands of people across the world ATM. Maybe instead of whining 'REEEEE MUH EXPANSHUN' you could get your priorities straight and worry about shit that actually matters.

For example, the pandemic that is killing thousands of people.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

There's a killer virus out there that has presently killed a whopping 0.00037% of the world's population, nearly all of them sick old people. Shut down the world now, we don't need jobs when we could be facing an entire thousandth of percentage point of the world dying!

Doomsday is coming and all you guys are worried about is a game release

Seems like doomsdays come early this year
    I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I CRIEDDDD

Well, looks like we know Shadowlands will most likely be BfA 3.0. We've seen 0 (yes, ZERO) information about it since November (yes, NOVEMBER LAST YEAR). Not good. No alpha. No beta. No testing. This is a recipe for a BfA repeat.

What in the world could be happening at Blizzard? No excuse for this amount of secrecy and all these delays. Maybe Shadowlands is being benched and they'll announce a different expac? It's all up in the air at this point.

What do you guys think?
    Maybe check the news sometimes, figure out what's going on.

Can't believe people are so selfish that they don't realize the war being waged on the entire world... but hey, thousands of dead each day, but how dare they DELAY THE ALPHA!?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The first thread you made about this wild speculation was closed, it is unlikely a second attempt at the same thread will produce different results. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead