Thread: WoW is DEAD

WoW is DEAD

You know WoW is dead when you can visit the forums, go back one week, even two weeks later and see the same post.

why do you post in forums of dead games?

Forums on a fan site dictate if a game is "alive" or not for you? Yikes
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quality thread right here.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Do you think posts just disappear? I am confused by this logic.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

New Zealand (and many parts of the world) is currently in lock-down with Covid-19.... I have all the time in the world to play WOW, as do many others. Yet I haven’t logged in since getting R15 on my cloak, not even for raids.

2 weeks left on the sub, haven’t decided what I’m going to do yet... but right now my backlog of Steam sale games looks more appealing than WOW.

5+ Year Old Account
    Oh look guys, is that time of the year again, man Shitposting season started pretty early this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    New Zealand (and many parts of the world) is currently in lock-down with Covid-19.... I have all the time in the world to play WOW, as do many others. Yet I haven’t logged in since getting R15 on my cloak, not even for raids.

2 weeks left on the sub, haven’t decided what I’m going to do yet... but right now my backlog of Steam sale games looks more appealing than WOW.
    Okay, enjoy. Not sure why you felt the need to share that instead of just doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemsa View Post
    Oh look guys, is that time of the year again, man Shitposting season started pretty early this time.
    Quarantine. It's like the rest of the year is going to be summer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Not enough ripping and tearing. This was a waste of a thread.

South Park cable guys rubbing their nipples. Mmmm yeah, this game is so dead.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead