Looking for weakaura/addon - livelog reminder

Hey!
    I would be grateful for an addon on weakaura that would remind me to turn on live logging on warcraftlogs while entering to the raid.
    This one is not working wago.io/KBjTi8Zow or I don't know how to edit that to be able to use it for current patch.

Thanks!
    Cheers

That isn't what he was asking for.
    @OP: I have a working weakaura that says when I enter a raid instance: "Start Logs" with big ass red letters across the screen. I'm not at home to share it, but I will try to later this evening.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by filwing View Post
    Hey!
    I would be grateful for an addon on weakaura that would remind me to turn on live logging on warcraftlogs while entering to the raid.
    This one is not working wago.io/KBjTi8Zow or I don't know how to edit that to be able to use it for current patch.

Thanks!
    Cheers
    Here you go: https://wago.io/KBjTi8Zow

Hey.
    Ange thank you for reply for not existing problem
    apustus thank you for reply for not existing problem

Fastlane_hellscream thank you also for not reading my post. I will bold it
    Quote Originally Posted by filwing

It works fine for me. Most likely a (i will bold it) YOU PROBLEM. Good luck getting help with your shit attitude. Clearly I didn't have a wago address memorized, and you should definitely act like a jerk because of that. I would have been glad to help you figure out why it wasn't working had you acted like a normal person. No wonder you only have 2 posts, likely get banned often...have fun searching.

Quote Originally Posted by filwing View Post
    Ange thank you for reply for not existing problem
    The addon autolog gives you a popup if you enter the raid, its made for people unable to make/use a weakaura. Did you even try it?
    -

I'd bet money he didn't bother. It was more fun to be a tard toward people taking the time to try and help him.