Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Yeah, I don't know what we're even talking about here if you don't do any of the actual content the game has to offer. You're immune from criticism on it if you don't do any of it - but the flip side to that is your opinion on any of it is absolutely worthless. It'd be like you giving your opinion on global warming as it impacts the Sahara desert. Completely unqualified to answer.
    Your moronic brain is not my problem sir keep reaching here as long as we all play the same game everybody matters u derp.Fyi this is not real life last time i checked it's a videogame.
    Last edited by Lurker1; 2020-04-08 at 05:21 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    All i see is these being a total cluster fuck to balance in pvp.

Melee are getting some fucking rediculous shit; extra grip for DK, a root for warriors along with an execute that ignores armour or movement increase buff. And this bullshit for Demon Hunters-Charge to an enemy, inflicting Nature damage and rooting them. The target is marked for a period of time, increasing your Fury from Demon's Bite and Shear against them.

You may reactivate The Hunt every 30 seconds to teleport behind the marked target and ignoring line of sight. Are you fucking kidding me?????

Honestly what the actual fuck are they thinking with these abilities???

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    No need to worry? NO NEED TO WORRY because it looks the "same" like Legion and BfA?
    Hell yeah I'm worried they focus all their shit on completely irrelevant things, and the CORE GAMEPLAY will suck again.

I don't want to play a game where 95% of my playtime is a snooze-fest (grinding AP, WQ, warfronts etc), and the rest fries my brain because there are 200 sources of RNG damage happening every second.
    Was merely refering to the blank abilities. That there are missing abilities is what not to worry about, as even good expansions had alphas with missing abilities/talents.

But i do agree, that there are other things to worry about
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    The only thing that's "mind boggling" here is that you think that Blizzard would unveil a system at BlizzCon, spend six months continuing to iterate on it, then once revealing it to the playerbase decide, "Nah, let's make it a fucking talent instead." This is the kind of backwards thinking you see employed by players who don't want Blizzard to ever try anything new, they just want the game to stay forever in exactly the state they preferred it most. (And for whatever reason, that seems to be MoP for most of the people on this forum.) It won't happen no matter how angry "rental powers" make you feel -- suggesting it should is just a waste of your time and everybody else's.
    ... Just as Blizzard is wasting their time to continue down this path. The difference is that in the end for me it doesnt matter, I will simply not play the game, but WoW will not survive another bad expansion after BfA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    Yeah, completely agree with you.
    They dont need to scrap it, they just need to make those abilities less covenant locked and faaar more in line with one another.
    Compare, for instance, DKs, then Warriors, then DKs, warriors and Rogues. You can clearly see quite big difference there, right?

For instance, my idea was that we should get another talent row with unlockable talents as we cap covenant progression with 4th Covenant being class wide ability. Or simply get new "Covenant" ability on lvl 51, 54, 57 and 60.

Picking and sticking a covenant would provide boost to talent/spell that you unlocked via covenant and further boosted via covenant talent tree, with minor passive boost to other expansion talents/spells.
    This way you would experience all zones and covenants, but also have a goal for your progression. It wouldnt be such a big pain to switch covenants but you will need to grind their progression as it is current plan. In addition, not having "optimal" covenant wouldn't hurt as much as it is in current iteration.

When expansion ends you will still have the reason for new characters to go trough Shadowland's covenants to gain access to talent row.

As for MoP - that was last good expansion that used old design model of item sets, powerful trinkets and daily quest grind. PvP vendors too.
    He just said that putting them as talents would be terrible.
    Then you say you agree with him. Then you say you would out them as talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    ... Just as Blizzard is wasting their time to continue down this path. The difference is that in the end for me it doesnt matter, I will simply not play the game, but WoW will not survive another bad expansion after BfA.
    Cool dude. Enjoy your super unique opinion that everything Blizzard does sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    yeah it's not like the virus has actually affected their work. oh, wait, yes it has.
    Sure, but they'll use it as a full cop out excuse despite the fact that they were already way behind before it.