Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There is a scenario that involves following Tyrande in Torghast as she discovers the extent of the Night Warrior.

Mueh'zala is the one who whispered to Vol'jin to make Sylvanas warchief.
    Well finally, we know. I'm not a big fan of Mueh'zala, but looks like they'll be developing him going forward. Wonder if people still think he's the Jailer. Blizzard name dropping him there makes me think not.

Vol'jin will be undertaking a ritual in a pod to be reborn as a loa, perhaps involving Rezan.
    My level of indifference to this is testament to Blizzard's writing of Vol'jin.

Hakkar and Ysera returns in the Shadowlands.
    Oh yeah, here we go!!! My favorite Aspect, here's hoping they do her justice with the Night Fae!

Uther has ascended as a Kyrian.
    Right, so he's no longer Uther. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Well finally, we know. I'm not a big fan of Mueh'zala, but looks like they'll be developing him going forward. Wonder if people still think he's the Jailer. Blizzard name dropping him there makes me think not.
    His model has already been datamined. Looks like an ancient troll. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he's an ancient loa of death who fell out of favor when trolls started worshipping Bwonsamdi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    His model has already been datamined. Looks like an ancient troll. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that he's an ancient loa of death who fell out of favor when trolls started worshipping Bwonsamdi.
    Oh cool, so he's most likely NOT the Jailer. I can dig that backstory.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    lmfao no they don't.
    Lmfao, yes they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great, gamepad support... This surely won't result in the game being dumbed down further to accommodate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Lmfao, yes they do.
    Everything on MMO-champ shows up at least an hour or two AFTER wowhead. Literally everything.

Any sign of the new race customizations?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Look how they massacred my boy Uther.
    no arthas massacred him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

So the Alpha is adding strings for WoW 16th Anniversary. Looks like they are wanting to have SL launched before November. Granted they could always extract that part and put it in the main build, but gives us an idea at least of their time frame. I still figure it'll be a September/October launch with possible August (though less likely).

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Kyphael;52240722]Well finally, we know. I'm not a big fan of Mueh'zala, but looks like they'll be developing him going forward. Wonder if people still think he's the Jailer. Blizzard name dropping him there makes me think not.[QUOTE]

Wasn't it an agent of the Jailer that had the deal with Odyn and stuff?

Could be that Mueh'zala is one of the Jailers agents, and since Mueh'zala is a loa he could easily fool Vol'jin.

Let the datamining commence! God forbid to have any sense of exploration and discovery.

[QUOTE=YEETmeister;52240954][QUOTE=Kyphael;52240722]Well finally, we know. I'm not a big fan of Mueh'zala, but looks like they'll be developing him going forward. Wonder if people still think he's the Jailer. Blizzard name dropping him there makes me think not.

Wasn't it an agent of the Jailer that had the deal with Odyn and stuff?

Could be that Mueh'zala is one of the Jailers agents, and since Mueh'zala is a loa he could easily fool Vol'jin.
    Don’t know about that. Figure he’s more of a partner than an agent of considering he wants to feast on all life on Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Would love for Blizzard to make him appear different every time he shows up. He was once described as being just a swirling mass of shapes and shadow.

Dead Orc: Me orc, me smash!

Kyrians: Stop it right there.

Unholy dk still has festering wounds, a god forsaken mechanic that I hate just as much as voidform.

Spriests still have insanity AND S2M is still a talent, just stop.

Deep wounds will probably be #1 damage again for arms and overpower is extremely underwhelming.

Overall, my favorite classes are still gutted and i'm pretty pissed. Looks like everyone else got it pretty easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Let the datamining commence! God forbid to have any sense of exploration and discovery.
    That's probably what kills all the hype nowadays. Even if you want to go spoiler-free you won't evade the 20-spoilers-per-day for the next 10 months...

Anyway the first datamining build shows exactly what this is : an expac banking on nostalgia as WoD. Only reading names that shall reminisce you about someone, which was expected from a Shadowlands expac. Would be sad to have new faces right ? Huehuehue let's slay Kael'thas, Hakkar, a Warlord (who ? don't know don't care, probably Kar'gath to further destroy his personality with a second lame death), Vashj... Onyxia soon!
    Last edited by Ophenia; 2020-04-09 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Unholy dk still has festering wounds, a god forsaken mechanic that I hate just as much as voidform.

Spriests still have insanity AND S2M is still a talent, just stop.

Deep wounds will probably be #1 damage again for arms and overpower is extremely underwhelming.

Overall, my favorite classes are still gutted and i'm pretty pissed. Looks like everyone else got it pretty easy.

Agree with everything, especially the warrior, I hate the new arms. I just want my juicy overpower proccs and big mortal strike crits back.
    I would also add to the list paladin holy combo points aka the reason why crusader strike hits like a wet noodle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

So gamepad support and graphics being changed on the go. Interesting.

not sure about the Ysera thing. I'm pretty sure I didn't hallucinate Elune's intervention in Val'sharah. Why is Ysera's soul in the Shadowlands anyway when we saw it literally ascend into the heavens?