Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    There are plenty of shadowlands streams going on right now, why pick two of the most popular streamers to include here? I feel like it'd be a nicer gesture to the community if any less popular streamer doing the same job atm was advertised.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Show me someone who only does LFR do heroic raiding. I'd absolutely LOVE to laugh my ass off. There's a reason LFR exists, and It's because people are too fucking stupid.

And lol @ spamming dungeons over and over. Again, show me someone who only does heroic dungeons attempt a Mythic 10 or 15. Guaranteed they'd wipe the group XD
    I mean, I used to raid Mythic now I only do LFR. Still could do Heroic if I wanted, I just have no interest. Don't assume just because someone doesn't play at a certain skill level it means they're incapable...

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    I mean, I used to raid Mythic now I only do LFR. Still could do Heroic if I wanted, I just have no interest. Don't assume just because someone doesn't play at a certain skill level it means they're incapable...
    Oh for sure. I also raid Mythic with Method and Limit. Bill Gates is also my dad.

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    There are plenty of shadowlands streams going on right now, why pick two of the most popular streamers to include here? I feel like it'd be a nicer gesture to the community if any less popular streamer doing the same job atm was advertised.
    You are right, it's always the same stramers they use " their special snowflakes " So +1 to u.

Oh boy, I can watch the same handful of people play a pre-release again...

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Oh for sure. I also raid Mythic with Method and Limit. Bill Gates is also my dad.

Yes because someones interests in the type of content they want to do and the time they want to invest changing is so unbelievable.

Christ these forums...

Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    Yes because someones interests in the type of content they want to do and the time they want to invest changing is so unbelievable.

Christ these forums...
    I wouldn't waste your time, this is clearly a troll. No one could possibly be this detached from the state of the game they play unless they were doing it willfully.

But, let's say they were earnest. Laqweeta, you do realize that Heroic and Mythic content is something only a handful of people still playing WoW partake of, right? So, does it not then stand to reason that LFR/WQ/Solo Content (holding the largest group of players engaging in the game) would be the more important content to ensure is functional, followed then by the raid tuning that Blizzard does continuously over the course of the expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Didn't they say they were prioritizing long term subs? Anyone else that's been non stop subbed since like 2006 that didn't get invited?
    Dude, you gotta step up your game. late 2004 (US) and early 2005 (EU) are up to a million players, I'm quite sure a lot of them have active accounts today because of Classic. 2006 is old, but it's not the olderst in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixzed View Post
    And of course it's streamers there get to play it first..... AGAIN.... getting sick of that
    So there’s only like 10 people playing the Alpha?

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Didn't they say they were prioritizing long term subs? Anyone else that's been non stop subbed since like 2006 that didn't get invited?
    PFFFT Thats a lie coming from ActiBlizzard <_<