Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FatGandalf View Post
    It might be for, and this is just waay out there I know, fun.
    But it's not fun.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

I only play Alliance for this reason. My BG and as Alliance were instant every time and we won/loss about 50%.

I would log into my Horde Lock, Que a BG first thing, do all of his dailies and such and never once had a BG pop.

If you love BGs as much as I do, Alliance is the right choice. I like my Horde characters but I tend to sit afk waiting for Ques and miss them after 45 mins.
    Last edited by Sunslayer; 2020-07-07 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    There is a reason why the PvP brackets created exclusively for players with experience disabled are a complete desert since they came out. People used to claim twinks didn't twink to stomp on the unprepared leveling player, but for a challenge against other twinks.

Reality quickly proved it was all a lie, or an infinitely small minority of twinks who were serious about this. They just wanted easy wins and to "pwn teh noobs", so to speak. .
    One interesting thing that I did that proves you right was join a group of them, pretending to agree with their cringeworthy playstyle. They flaunted on the forums about only wanting to fight other twinks, etc and in the BGs, they would only stick to the lowest levels possible and ignore objectives. I even asked "I thought we only fight other twinks?" and they replied "lol no, thats stupid, why would we do that?"

At low level with incomplete skillsets, talents and stuff, its pretty boring to play any pvp. You miss most of your cooldowns and cc skills. Then you get destroyed by people 9 levels higher than you or your typical ranged you can;t even get close to.

Also, not sure if this is available to low level characters, but I always joing BGs with the mercenary buff. My battlegroup must be 90% horde or something so I just join as alliance and queue times drom from 15-20 minutes to like 3-4 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by VoidSeeker199X View Post
    Resubed a few days ago and rolled a shaman currently level 30. Every time I logged in I imidiatly queued for a random bg. The queue didn't pop a single time.
    I heard Blizz splitt queues for players having xp on and off but I can't imagine that theres not enough players for a low level bg like wtf.
    As others have said, its not an optimal way to level, so the only people you see queuing at that level are twinks. Most people will do one, see how awful it is if you're not a twink or on a class that's strong in low level pvp, and just keep leveling in pve.

Just keep leveling, once you get over 40 queues will start popping again.

Also, horde always has long queue times, especially at low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    It actually deactivates all your gear and applies a template if you're sync'd down that low. Your gear does absolutely nothing.
    Say that to highly geared players who are 465-480 who abuse the sync and drop to 119 bracket

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    Say that to highly geared players who are 465-480 who abuse the sync and drop to 119 bracket
    I assumed the context of "down that low" was enough to imply I wasn't talking about 119 bracket. My apologies. I should have only quoted the part of the post to which I was replying.

It would be interesting if they could do, say, 10-30 and 30-50 bg brackets come Shadowlands.

Would it be balanced? No, but when was it ever? I wouldn't imagine that the power gap would be any larger than a twinked 19 vs a level 10 in the past (No beta, pure speculation).

Could potentially liven it up again. Less levels definitely opens more opportunities for things like this.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2020-09-27 at 01:47 AM.

I agree with Zypherz, that would be really great, if everyone could play bgs