Poll: Which class are you most hoping to see in WoW?

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    Doubt a New class will ever Come. My wildest quess is 4th spec for every class.
    Like rogue with a bow (dark ranger) or caster spec for deathknights(necromaster) tank spec for enhancement. Stuff like that.. But who the f knows

Necromacer and Bard equally, I hope we get both down the line, 14 classes total and I'd be happy with no other ever being added.

I don't care for Tinker. I wish they'd re-do Engineering to make it more fun so people can RP as an Engineer tossing bombs an stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Humek View Post
    Are finally WW monks able to wear staves or 2H weapons or not?! I would be REALLY dissapointed if they can't
    No.

It is not like they've made a beta post stating they can or anything

Well, I'm sorry for the wrong threat, but it has indeed actually been said and it even appears like that on icy veins.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    That'd only work from a gameplay perspective, otherwise Necromancers have little to do with the Warlock identity. Kinda like making Demon Hunter the 4th spec for Warlock as people used to suggest.
    Thematically shadow priests should be necromancers. Less dots and more dead.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Thematically shadow priests should be necromancers. Less dots and more dead.
    Should have been. I always thought that was the direction they were going in since Vanilla, but over time they changed it to old gods instead.