Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    I'm not at all. Because as I said I enjoy doing group stuff with friends and cool People I meet, but would like to avoid Mouthbreathers and others like yourself when leveling.
    no wonder people dont wanna play with you so that you want to be able to solo play seeing how toxic you are....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    You can literally play WoW 95% Solo. I don't get what your hardon for the remaining 5% is.
    and we dont get why you hate multiplayer games so much you chose one to play? just cause no one wants to play with you doesnt mean blizzard has to destroy their multiplay for you.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tmamass View Post
    no wonder people dont wanna play with you so that you want to be able to solo play seeing how toxic you are....

- - - Updated - - -

and we dont get why you hate multiplayer games so much you chose one to play? just cause no one wants to play with you doesnt mean blizzard has to destroy their multiplay for you.
    Where did I say I hated multiplayer games? Ironic you called me toxic for calling others mouthbreathers, then come in with this stupid comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by upirlikhyi View Post
    Why do people think they are so special a game needs to change for them? hmm? The hardon is tired of whiny ass fucking people thinking that they make a choice to do something then the fucking world needs to change to support that choice. You buy a game that is intended to have group content and then bitch it does thats on you not the game or the company. Tired of this bullshit
    Oh cry more. The game is always changing. Adding more choices isn't a bad thing. Especially when it doesn't affect you at all. Also, as I said in this very thread which you seem to have trouble reading is I do enjoy group content. Just not with mouthbreathing randoms. If I want to do group content I play with Friends and guildies. If I don't feel like playing with them being able to play solo should be fine. MMO's aren't required as a genre to have EVERYTHING multiplayer. It's literally Multiplayer in the fact you inhabit the same World as others. You are tired of this bullshit? Try having to deal with people like yourself.