new corruption traits vendor

with the new MOTHER corruption vendor out and rotating each week, whats the ideal set up now for ret dps palas please guys?

is it still GW ST or IS?

7+ Year Old Account
    Would also like your opinion for Protection Paladin - Mythic+

Still TD? What's with GW post-nerf?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

I'm not sure if links are allowed here, but this is Dratnos' spreadsheet for BiS corruptions in PvE content.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...T4Tc5E/pubhtml

Just make sure you understand the second tab for non-tanks is "Is Infinite Stars good on fights where Infinite Stars is good" (Meaning PURE ST).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    I'm not sure if links are allowed here, but this is Dratnos' spreadsheet for BiS corruptions in PvE content.

Just make sure you understand the second tab for non-tanks is "Is Infinite Stars good on fights where Infinite Stars is good" (Meaning PURE ST).
    Thanks for that!

Now that we have TD R2 up tomorrow, what do you guys think? Better to get 2-3 R2 or wait for R3 (for Prot Paladin)?

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post

Problem with that spreadsheet is that it gives very little information on some classes by listing 3 different stat corruptions. You dont want to buy these rank 3 corruptions unless you are actually sure its best suited for your current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Thanks for that!

Now that we have TD R2 up tomorrow, what do you guys think? Better to get 2-3 R2 or wait for R3 (for Prot Paladin)?
    Cost for 3 R2 and 2 R3 is likely identical(R2 is 200 Echoes/Corruption, which is the lowest we've seen so far), so the question would mainly be "what can i fit into my setup", and R2 will probably work better for that. I'm not sure 6 ranks total is even a good idea right now, since that would necessarily put you in the 60 corruption region till tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    TD for mythic+
    I play prot and ret in mythic+. TD5(2+3) does good aoe damage.

For PvP i'll get a versatile set as soon as the V3 is up again.

Been semi lucky with 2 IS and 2 IT pieces on my retri, now patiently waiting for that masterful for m+