Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do think they could spice up Demo repertoire - twin felbois and tyrant are pretty cool, but they totally could give some bigger fish on level of infernal there.

I once thought it would be cool to add a way to sneak in a Pit Lord for a very brief moment - very similar to that Frost Dragon DK got, I totally see that now - you open a huge ass portal behind you and Pit Lord is charging through cleaving and cursing all the shit on its path towards the second portal that takes him away.

This can work because despite it being a Pit Lord, you don't really control him - just make him charge and ensure he gets the fuck off before he wakes up and tears you a new one.

Make that into a huge direct damage burst nuke/cc on 3 or even 5 mins CD and it would be amazeballs.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-05-28 at 09:45 PM.

I just want metamorphosis back

I honestly wanted to see peoples active thoughts.. Demo to me is such a core element of the warlock class. I can still remember leveling my first warlock and running into the undercity and see a Orc Demo Warlock with a felguard. I was like. Smoke me some kippers! The spec needs more focus and cooking time. And Im seeing the same thoughts and expressions about demo time and time again. Surely blizz, can pull a design finger out?.

Peace.