Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlikemyrage View Post
    ITT - people who don’t realize point per corruption values. Look at your particular class corruption sims. Some of these R3 stat ones give more dps per corruption point than infinite stars and the like.
    Yeah, but someone somewhere saw a parse with pre-nerf IS being pre-nerf IS. So now they cant be bothered with understanding how it works or its potential (or lackthereof), so they just mindlessly drone on about how OP it is.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I think the guy I quoted would have to ask this. Honestly you do not get to decide for everyone when "progression" is over and what it means for every individual guild.

wowprogress is updated daily and even a guild going from 12 / 12 HM to 1/12 mythic is progressing. Obviously not everyone learns at the same rate and yeah..it is a l2p issues...hence the 100 guilds on Alliance side needed 1 month longer to fill the hall of fame than Horde.

I really have zero idea what you are trying to convey here. People will not just throw the hands in the air and go "Oh....Method cleared this shit 4 months ago, so no point for me to do it". In fact expect wowprogress to be updated daily with more and more guilds advancing towards 12 / 12 mythic.
    and those guilds would much more benefit from spending 1 extra night on progress to learn how to play better then farming mindless stuff because they belive that corruption will kill bosses for them .

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Yeah, but someone somewhere saw a parse with pre-nerf IS being pre-nerf IS. So now they cant be bothered with understanding how it works or its potential (or lackthereof), so they just mindlessly drone on about how OP it is.

I know, took me 5 minutes to figure out Expedient was my best dps per corruption point. Had a guy argue with me hard about it until he started running sims himself. It was then he realized how bad IS can be, and how foolish it is to look at an individual corruption in a vacuum.

See people cry about rng. Replace rng with rng. Like a boss.
    God forbid you do anything that's not random.
    May as well just call the game rngcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Destiny Man View Post
    Yea and DPS per corruption point for specific classes is a terrible way to evaluate cost for purchasable corruptions. If people want to argue that corruption values are too low for R3 stats that's a fair argument, if anyone tries to argue the corruption values are fine but the cost of purchasing them from MOTHER isn't then that's some backwards ass logic.
    I’m really confused about this post... your response to me is not even related to what I said. At all. Where was I talking about the cost of purchasable corruptions?

Let me try again, since you are being obtuse. People mad about the cost of on damage R3 procs without realizing that DPS per point of corruption is the way to look at it. You jumping all over specific costs isn’t related to what my point was. And it’s this. People are too bad to figure out the damage proc ones tend to be less valuable than you think.

At what point does the cost of said corruption have to do with the fact that, for example, 75 corruption in the form of stat increases yields more dps than 75 corruptions form infinite stars? Pick someone else to argue for the sake of arguing. I have no interest in discussions with someone who replies without understanding the post they are replying to.

I’m really confused about this post... your response to me is not even related to what I said. At all. Where was I talking about the cost of purchasable corruptions?

Let me try again, since you are being obtuse. People mad about the cost of on damage R3 procs without realizing that DPS per point of corruption is the way to look at it. You jumping all over specific costs isn’t related to what my point was. And it’s this. People are too bad to figure out the damage proc ones tend to be less valuable than you think.

At what point does the cost of said corruption have to do with the fact that, for example, 75 corruption in the form of stat increases yields more dps than 75 corruptions form infinite stars? Pick someone else to argue for the sake of arguing. I have no interest in discussions with someone who replies without understanding the post they are replying to.
    Calm down sport. My quote wasn't contradicting you, it's using your quote to make another point. Maybe not the best wording but that was the intention.

So congrats on the wasted 5 minutes of furious typing based on a misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Destiny Man View Post
    Calm down sport. My quote wasn't contradicting you, it's using your quote to make another point. Maybe not the best wording but that was the intention.

So congrats on the wasted 5 minutes of furious typing based on a misunderstanding.
    Took me 30 seconds... nobody was mad or furiously typing on their phone... your response to me directly disagreed with what I said then went on about corruption costs when my post was related to DPS per corruption point, which has fuck all to do with cost. So maybe, just maybe, make your point better. Sport. If you really think I felt anything other than humor at your post, then you need to stop projecting how important you view forum discussion into other people. Cause me? I don’t give a flying fuck about what random nerd 789 says about me online. “Calm down” “furious typing”... assume less, sir.

Took me 30 seconds... nobody was mad or furiously typing on their phone... your response to me directly disagreed with what I said then went on about corruption costs when my post was related to DPS per corruption point, which has fuck all to do with cost. So maybe, just maybe, make your point better. Sport. If you really think I felt anything other than humor at your post, then you need to stop projecting how important you view forum discussion into other people. Cause me? I don’t give a flying fuck about what random nerd 789 says about me online. “Calm down” “furious typing”... assume less, sir.
    I'm glad you got that off your chest my dude, but I clarified my position so I've done my bit. Raging further isn't helping your cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    See people cry about rng. Replace rng with rng. Like a boss.
    God forbid you do anything that's not random.
    May as well just call the game rngcraft.
    Corruption vendor isn't random.
    Last edited by Great Destiny Man; 2020-05-26 at 09:34 PM.