Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    before the pandemic the wait time was usually 12 hours, up to 2 days, not 3-5 days.

also lol, again, obviously for you, you usually get the copy/paste generic bullshit if you have a history of being assholes to Gm's, they will usually try to spend as little time dealing with you personally if you are a prick. and well i myself have never encountered these generic responses, unless it was just an insanely generic ticket "restore this item" Also people like those below are the reason why ticket times are longer, wasting GM's time reporting a non issue that coulda just gone in "submit a bug"

Good ole' anecdotal evidence. Gotta love it!

Not okay for someone to use when criticizing Blizzard.

Perfectly okay for a fanboy to use when defending Blizzard.

You get a copy/paste response if you have a history of being an asshole? lol at this. Not even sure why you respond to posts when you just make shit up. I have zero history and got the exact same thing. My restore character wasn't working and when I submitted ticket, I got the run around for like 13 days. The first guy responded, as others have mentioned, with an answer to something I hadn't even asked, full of that fake whimsy and text like ascii art spells being cast and some long greeting and an answer to a question no one asked then marked it as resolved. I waited 4 days for that one alone, the next ones took equally as long and they even had to get a dev to help and on like 13th day and only after a server reset did it get fixed. So just stop with the nonsense lol. God no wonder you have a ridiculous post count.

I play in the states for what it's worth. This was like 3 weeks ago and it said average wait time on tickets was 3 days and it climbed to 4 days+ after the first day. Which wouldn't have been so bad had they actually read it and not given me that whimsical unicorn of an answer. Also second guy promised me he'd make a note on my account to check back and see if it was fixed after he saw I got the run around from first guy and he'd check back in 48 hours and he never did(which should have been like day 6). So yea, that's my anecdote. And yes I'm aware of the pandemic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Good ole' anecdotal evidence. Gotta love it!

Not okay for someone to use when criticizing Blizzard.

Perfectly okay for a fanboy to use when defending Blizzard.
    And where is your fac- oh all you have is anecdotal evidence too. Maybe don't call people out for anecdotal. If you yourself use anecdotal HM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by OFiveNine View Post
    Did you favour by not letting you bonus roll a m+ well done blizzard
    Gimme my 750 AP damn it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    most people are not pathetic just the vocal, crying, millennial minority
    Most people are still pretty depressed unless they have no love for others.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    looking at your conversation my only thought is... Hello Karen. It's a complete non-issue.
    Btw it could have been a bug since they changed rep cap to not have that 1k exalted rep at the cap.
    You have ALWAYS been able to go 999 over exalted. Yet it was clear that I was at 20499/21000 (because I got the full 1500 rep, not e.g. 1234 rep) when I used the token, even though I was exalted 7 years before.

And Wether it's a non-issue or serious issue, doesn't matter; I was asked to post the ticket, because someone had never experienced a double misunderstanding of a ticket, which I just proved the did..
    In fact, it's quite a common thing, that they don't answer the question being asked, but something completely different.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    It drives me insane to see the bullshit tickets people submit. I don't know how GM's do this job.
    two words really

Passion
    &
    Bills

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Most people are still pretty depressed unless they have no love for others.
    Yeah people really do love to self diagnose for attention these days. pathetic.

Yeah people really do love to self diagnose for attention these days. pathetic.
    Good for you I am glad you are getting help.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good for you I am glad you are getting help.
    that literally makes no sense but i guess nice try?

that literally makes no sense but i guess nice try?
    I accept your apology.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I accept your apology.
    did you have a stroke?

Most businesses are experiencing delays as they dropped to a sub-skeleton crew in light of a new virus that has killed fewer people than the flu. I would guess 5 people are probably doing the work of about 30+. Just need some patience.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltblue View Post
    Well they fired over 800 people despite a record year last year. Lots of support staff included. Big surprise.
    This was debunked many times over. Stop spewing this myth.

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeWarlock View Post
    Most businesses are experiencing delays as they dropped to a sub-skeleton crew in light of a new virus that has killed fewer people than the flu.
    My country lifted the quarantine a month ago, is this stuff still going on in USA?

10+ Year Old Account
    No wonder tickets take so long to get responses with bs like op's ticket.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    My country lifted the quarantine a month ago, is this stuff still going on in USA?
    Sadly yes. The mainstream media has New York and California too afraid to move. Unfortunately Covid was replaced with jackhole looters, so now getting to work in Los Angeles (home of Blizz) is even more challenging. If they are not still self-quarantining, they are likely avoid getting murdered on their way to work by "protesters".
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi

it is normal since there are not GM anymore..obvious.