Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Small pop server, there's always someone selling some engineering mount or other stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    As of late it become a live-auction selling chat, with ppl bidding on items like mounts and toys. And always prices below current AH prices.

I wish it was. Not that long ago i installed a chat filter and put in a bunch of words the boosters use. Already blocked over 240 000 messages. On my server withut the filter you litteraly can't read the chat due to 10-15 boost messages being sent simultaniously every damn second. Blizzard really need to ban boost sales from trade chat and move it into their own chat, add a new channel. One you can join

Boosters might claim that when people have to enter the channel to see the messages, they won't buy boosts. But lets face it. The people buying boosts in the first place doesn't do that purely on seeing it being advertised in trade chat, a trade chat you can't even read ontop of that.

The people buying boosts would join the new channel and people like me, who is sick and tired of tha spam. Don't have to depend on addons i need to change regularily due to the fuckers changing their messages

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Tradechat, dont you mean boost-chat?
    They probably meant trade chat. Where people trade items and services for gold, just like blizzard said to do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Boostchat 24/7 is correct

Why bother even joining trade chat anymore
    I really wish I understood why most people (on here at least) dislike trade chat being used properly so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    They probably meant trade chat. Where people trade items and services for gold, just like blizzard said to do.

- - - Updated - - -

I really wish I understood why most people (on here at least) dislike trade chat being used properly so much?
    Trade chat was originally for goods, Not services

Now the service copy-paste spam drowns out anything else and it's primarily by people who don't even have mains on your server, Just lvl 1 spammers advertising their boosting communities
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.