Thread: blizzcon2021

blizzcon2021

no blizzcon in 2020.What happens to blizzard? Are they idiots or what? Instead of taking the opportunity to announce something really interesting that will boost our morale, like a new hero class ... they cancel it !!!!?

that is, that we are going to have to wait until 2021 for an announcement of a new mobile game? We would have to fire all those useless ... it is that they do not know anything ... they could have made a magnificent online blizcon with juicy news, new games (not for phone) new hero class for the pre shadowlands patch .... etc ... but no, they have no idea what they do ... but they want our money !!! .... I swear that I am going to look with a magnifying glass at the blizzcon of 2021, you will see how it will be shit. And there I will be, to see the ridiculous, surely they announce another mobile game .... I do not understand how it is saved even blizzard with the one of the biggest mistakes they're making
    they give shame ... and gentlemen, we keep waiting for new hero classes, and they give us shit from allied races, bravo blizzard genious ...

Yeah becouse its totally right time to have people from every country on earth to travel and meet up.

lol... They said they would do a virtual Blizzcon in early 2021.

Do you want Blizzcon to happen or not? "Wahhh why won't they hold Blizzcon?" "All Blizzcon will be for is shitty mobile game, why even have it?"

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    no blizzcon in 2020.What happens to blizzard? Are they idiots or what? Instead of taking the opportunity to announce something really interesting that will boost our morale, like a new hero class ... they cancel it !!!!?

that is, that we are going to have to wait until 2021 for an announcement of a new mobile game? We would have to fire all those useless ... it is that they do not know anything ... they could have made a magnificent online blizcon with juicy news, new games (not for phone) new hero class for the pre shadowlands patch .... etc ... but no, they have no idea what they do ... but they want our money !!! .... I swear that I am going to look with a magnifying glass at the blizzcon of 2021, you will see how it will be shit. And there I will be, to see the ridiculous, surely they announce another mobile game .... I do not understand how it is saved even blizzard with the one of the biggest mistakes they're making
    they give shame ... and gentlemen, we keep waiting for new hero classes, and they give us shit from allied races, bravo blizzard genious ...
    Just... What?

I have no idea what you're even trying to say here.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Have you been outside? do you know whats going on? Serious questions, do we need to send help to you?

Half the world is shutdown some countries are completely shutdown. and you're worried about blizzcon? Im just happy they are still working on Shadowlands. Fingers crossed it gets release this year. But more then likely it'll get delayed to early next year. (good news for those still farming for the AH mount)

Obvious troll. There's nothing more to say.

10+ Year Old Account

You do know what is going on around the world right now, right?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

He's fishing for replies and we are giving them to him, he's just trolling.

trolling is a art
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    trolling is a art
    I see what you did there.

Doesn't matter for me, since last 2 years i didn't see any interesting there. Maybe "on the place" was more fun, but not in virtual, even news was boring.

Actually, the only real things we'll get WoW wise this Blizzcon is 9.1 info and 9.2 tease. The Blizzcon after (late 2021) is when we'll get the next expansion announcement. We're really not missing much this year, but i'm sure it's still they'll just announce anyway (because they'll still have to PTR test the patches).

This has to be.... pure stupidity..... because the only way.... you can type is like this......

I don't know if you noticed... but there's a little thing going on in the world... called COVID-19? Corona virus? Ever heard of it?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They cancelled it because there's a deadly global pandemic that has killed over 100,000 people in the US alone, that experts are projecting a second wave of in the Fall.

And because their major tentpole games will either be out by then (Shadowlands, probably) or were always going to be 2021 or later (D4, OW2).

Perfect storm of nothing new to announce and a pretty big reason to not hold one. Blizz, like pretty much everyone, will probably start doing twitter video announcements as they have details for us.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    that is, that we are going to have to wait until 2021 for an announcement of a new mobile game?
    Blizzard can announce whatever they want, wherever they want, whenever they want. JFC.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

People should read what they write a few times. Wait an hour and read it again. Just so they can see how incoherent it looks.

https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/23434523

Not sure what the fuss is about. They put out a statement.
    “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi