Druids can change shapeshift appearance at Barbershop!

Being able to use artifact appearances for cat and bear even though i'm not a feral/guardian druid makes me so friggin happy.
    Amazing how this one little thing can be one of my most anticipated changes in Shadowlands.

"In Shadowlands, Druids can travel to their local Barber Shop and now choose their Bear and Cat Form appearances separately from their character’s hair or fur color. This addition to the Barber Shop services will also include the option to select Bear and Cat Form Artifact appearances so all Druid specs can have the choice to shapeshift into their unlocked Artifact appearances and allow Guardian and Feral Druids to have more choices with weapon transmogs when choosing their Artifact forms.

The Barber Shop will also allow Druids to select their favorite Aquatic, Flight and Travel Forms so that they will no longer require switching glyphs to change the animal forms. These glyphs will now become a one-time use to unlock the appearance and switch the forms easily at the Barber Shop."

LINK: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...er-shop/158027

Agreed. I main Guardian Druid, have done so for a decade and a half. Having access to my Mage Tower Challenge mode kitty cat while also having my were-bear form is a godsend. Not only that, they also provide customisation for our out-of-combat forms, such as Flight and Aquatic. I'm still bummed out that Flight, Aquatic and Travel forms became the same damn button, split them up again please.

That sounds really nice. I'd always wanted to be able to use the tree!kitty form as a resto druid, it was just so wrong. And not being locked into daggers and oven mitts in two of my specs in the process is twice the fun. I actually have people whisper me saying they're reporting me for hacking my character so I can dual wield daggers in caster form and still do kitty dps.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should rename barber shop to plastic surgeon.
    Love the change though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Long overdue.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    They should rename barber shop to plastic surgeon.
    Love the change though.
    lol! With a chance that the surgeon messes up and makes you look ugly.