Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Imagine getting this mad about such a minor troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    So never thought I run into a dumb scenario but happened tonight. During NL dg run in legion a dipshit DK activated ice walk when I was dropping into the pool causing my death. Joked around and playfully asked for a repair. No response just silence. Turned jaded and didn't attack for the next 25% of dungeon (got a appearance drop on plate I never got back then, so a small victory) and then got rightfully kicked but I mean damn apologize for the shitty death and at least when someone has noticed the ridiculous of the situation have a decency to acknowledge the situation in some way. Ugh shitty timing and hope the kid was just ignorant to what just happened (cuz that's another dumb angle, since I was delayed by a few secs which makes more sense on how it happened).

Bottom line just asking if anyone else mistakenly done this and just passed it off as if it never happened. Or subsequently laughed and apologized because the timing was impeccable.

I'm actually really happy to see I'm not the only death Knight who thought this would be funny

My entire group died (myself included) when we did the dungeon with the big drop in Northrend. We all laughed
    Last edited by Elunea; 2023-07-07 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Mistake

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the fall to Anub in Wrath taught me to always face down and hold W to dive into water, just in case a DK is either being useful (bc path is nice to traverse water) or a dick (most of the time, that's what people were doing).
    Tough lesson learned, I say.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So never thought I run into a dumb scenario but happened tonight. During NL dg run in legion a dipshit DK activated ice walk when I was dropping into the pool causing my death. Joked around and playfully asked for a repair. No response just silence. Turned jaded and didn't attack for the next 25% of dungeon (got a appearance drop on plate I never got back then, so a small victory) and then got rightfully kicked but I mean damn apologize for the shitty death and at least when someone has noticed the ridiculous of the situation have a decency to acknowledge the situation in some way. Ugh shitty timing and hope the kid was just ignorant to what just happened (cuz that's another dumb angle, since I was delayed by a few secs which makes more sense on how it happened).

Bottom line just asking if anyone else mistakenly done this and just passed it off as if it never happened. Or subsequently laughed and apologized because the timing was impeccable.
    so you asked for a repair... didn't get one... and so did no damage as a result? was your gear broken? pretty sure you can't mount up in there, so unless someone had a Jeeves then no, you weren't getting a repair anyway. what a weird thing to ragequit over.

10+ Year Old Account
    During NL dg run in legion a dipshit DK activated ice walk when I was dropping into the pool causing my death. Joked around and playfully asked for a repair.
    Pretty sure you can't mount up in NL. Also unless someone is an engineer in your party then no Jeeves. Sure there are auto-hammers that you could use but again requires foresight into people bringing them.

Also who needs repair after 1 death?

Turned jaded and didn't attack for the next 25% of dungeon (got a appearance drop on plate I never got back then, so a small victory) and then got rightfully kicked but I mean damn apologize for the shitty death and at least when someone has noticed the ridiculous of the situation have a decency to acknowledge the situation in some way.
    First off, kinda douche to not attack for 25% of dungeon. Getting an appearance drop seems like this was maybe a TW dungeon or a lower difficulty dungeon so I guess if it makes you feel better then you do you?

Did you consider that maybe the other party members didn't notice your death? It's not like there's a raid warning message that says "RCA died from fall damage".
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Forum software should be upgraded to show necro'd threads in red or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunea View Post
    I'm actually really happy to see I'm not the only death Knight who thought this would be funny

My entire group died (myself included) when we did the dungeon with the big drop in Northrend. We all laughed
    Why did you search for, and subsequently necro post, a 3 year old thread?

Da fuck people, 3 year necro me over some ice walk shenanigans. Thanks for the Vietnam flashbacks lmao. At least the first person responding was laughing about it somewhat, the next two were so dense they forgot to check the timestamps. Lock this thread mods, unreal and thanks for the laugh.