Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Again, Game mechanics are more lore-based than your head canon. Let me know when you get that statement from Blizzard proving that your head canon is actually lore. Somehow I have a feeling that I’m going to be waiting for a very long time.
    In Classic and for a few expansions you had to visit your class trainer every few levels. There were even books that dropped in AQ which taught you spells above the trainable max rank in Classic.

First the ranks were removed as a QoL improvement as mana regen was reworked so players no longer needed to juggle the lower rank spells into their rotations to conserve mana, especially healers.

Then as an ultimate QoL improvement to streamline the leveling experience you just get the spells when you level up.

And now we get ppl who mistake QoL with Lore. You want proof? The class trainers in the old zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Again, Game mechanics are more lore-based than your head canon. Let me know when you get that statement from Blizzard proving that your head canon is actually lore. Somehow I have a feeling that I’m going to be waiting for a very long time.
    Why are you even talking about Game Mechanics when you don't even seem to understand basic game mechanics, looking at your class concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Difuid View Post
    In Classic and for a few expansions you had to visit your class trainer every few levels. There were even books that dropped in AQ which taught you spells above the trainable max rank in Classic.

First the ranks were removed as a QoL improvement as mana regen was reworked so players no longer needed to juggle the lower rank spells into their rotations to conserve mana, especially healers.

Then as an ultimate QoL improvement to streamline the leveling experience you just get the spells when you level up.

And now we get ppl who mistake QoL with Lore. You want proof? The class trainers in the old zones.
    I've accounted for that. My point is that even in classic you automatically gained talent points and placed the talent points without any input from a trainer. These included talent-based abilities as well.

Additionally, when you start the game (in classic) you already know abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    >ask me for an example
    >complain i use an example of my head

you are just being pointless
    The problem is that your example uses the exact same thing that you accuse me of doing and claim I'm wrong for using it.

"therefore they are tinkers" and that is a headcanon,
    And once again you misrepresent me, since that not part of my statement.
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2020-07-25 at 06:55 PM.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...