Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    To those that think the sets look horrible, who cares what you think about other peoples gear? You aren't wearing it.

And I've been asking for solid color armor pieces for years OP, not just black but lots of colors.
    Why would the artists make something they think looks terrible or doesn't fit into the game's aesthetic?

Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    Why would the artists make something they think looks terrible or doesn't fit into the game's aesthetic?
    Because it was requested
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    To those that think the sets look horrible, who cares what you think about other peoples gear? You aren't wearing it.

And I've been asking for solid color armor pieces for years OP, not just black but lots of colors.
    This really raises interesting psychological questions ...: Why do some people care about the colors of some sets they will NEVER use ...? :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Because i love u, OP!!! .
    Ok, I love u to.
    Now teach me how you managed to put this type of art in the signature ?? I am trying something similar but here it says that it is larger than 100 pixels. Yours also seems to be an art with more than 100 pixels ...! TEACH ME SENPAI !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    If you want full black, just turn off your monitor when you play.
    Even better he can save some energy and just never turn on his computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantazma View Post
    Ok, I love u to.
    Haha. I'd like to have darker, more sinister sets for rogues though. I want them to be rogueish as much as possible(see T2 for example).

Now teach me how you managed to put this type of art in the signature ?? I am trying something similar but here it says that it is larger than 100 pixels. Yours also seems to be an art with more than 100 pixels ...! TEACH ME SENPAI !!!
    That beautiful piece of art was made by @Shyama

Have you noticed that WoW must be the only MMORPG in the world that the assassin class (rogue in our case) does not have a set, gear, or outfit entirely in black color??
    Does anyone explain why within Blizzard there doesn't seem to be a single person thinking about this ??
    Am I asking too much ??
    You could try one of these, I know they are not super black like your image but it gets there.

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set...sination-armor

https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=1264/black-leather-rogue