How is this possible? (6/12 but after relogging I'm at N'zoth)

Some wings you came in after a boss has been killed.

If you killed them all, then do it again.. more loot!

They opened the pathway and killed carapace? You get a quest in there after you cleared 4 times you can skip all the other bosses and go straight to carapace.

You even have ID on carapace. So you were still there then they killed it. What's the surprise here?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They opened the pathway and killed carapace? You get a quest in there after you cleared 4 times you can skip all the other bosses and go straight to carapace.

You even have ID on carapace. So you were still there then they killed it. What's the surprise here?
    I never got any quest. This is what happened. Earlier this week I joined a group and killed just Carapace and then I left. Today I made a new raid and killed Wrathion, Maut, Skitra, Shadhar, Drestagath, and then wiped at Il'gynoth so I ALT + F4ed as raid leader. It was past midnight and everyone was leaving. It was 5/12 in that instance.

Well I just logged back in and my corpse is at N'zoth.

lmao? is that all the buttons you need to play a demon hunter? there are empty rows and you dont even use the bttons on the bottom right? holy hell.
    i will be maining a dh it seems. enough with all the mashing buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    lmao? is that all the buttons you need to play a demon hunter? there are empty rows and you dont even use the bttons on the bottom right? holy hell.
    There is not class in wow atm that need a full UI of buttons, let's not exaggerate rolf

There isn't a single other class that requires more of the action bars than what is being presented in the picture.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play 5 classes and 7 speccs, not a single one of them needs more than twelve displayed buttons. wtf are you doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzora View Post
    I never got any quest. This is what happened. Earlier this week I joined a group and killed just Carapace and then I left. Today I made a new raid and killed Wrathion, Maut, Skitra, Shadhar, Drestagath, and then wiped at Il'gynoth so I ALT + F4ed as raid leader. It was past midnight and everyone was leaving. It was 5/12 in that instance.

Well I just logged back in and my corpse is at N'zoth.
    If the first and carapace has been killed it resets back at N'zoth as the next one since he follows carapace (the first is required since you always have to get past him). You can go back out to the earlier parts if you want to do the others.

Someone opened that instances gate that blocks Carapace and N'zoth, and since Carapace is dead, your ID inherited that state.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    There isn't a single other class that requires more of the action bars than what is being presented in the picture.
    if you count his 2 bars with random usable stuff then yes, i need those to be filled with normal spells tho

Quote Originally Posted by Paze View Post
    I play 5 classes and 7 speccs, not a single one of them needs more than twelve displayed buttons. wtf are you doing?
    I'm looking at my monk right now...

I need AT LEAST 25 bindings

Quote Originally Posted by Vinzora View Post
    if you read the text in the screenshot, it shows he is in a raid team, and they have been attempting to kill the boss.

they used the skip, and killed Carapce.

nothing special here, just someone trying to bring up something that doesnt exist.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

if you kill whrathion and cara in the same ID this happens, you can walk back and kill other bosses, is anoyying but is the way this raid works.

Quote Originally Posted by Paze View Post
    Druid?

Moonfire, Sunfire, Wrath, Lunar Strike, Star Surge, Starfall, Celestial Alignment, Battle Res, Soothe, regrowth, Barkskin, Innervate,

thats 12,
    now on my bar i also have,
    macros that do specific things like change form, and then pop me back in Mookin Form, like power shifting, for fights like Mythic Wrathion that remove the slow.

depends on your spec as well, if your Resto Affinity, you would also have Swiftmend, rejuvination, Wild Growth to add to the above 12 i mentioned.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

anybody who says you dont need any more keybinds than that;
    1- demon hunter themselves.
    2- playing it wrong. or lets say in totally non competitive, or do not give a fuck about any situational cds or whatever.

also what kikazz said above. I am not a druid,, though I can imagine.

Please tell me OP is just trolling and didn't seriously miss that he killed Carapace.