I miss Seal of Blood and Exorcism =(
    Shadowlands is real world
    The Maw is China
    The Jailer is China government
    Sylvanas is Blizz

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooo.. ( /cry )

Anyway speaking honestly , i would still recommend NOT giving paladin a good mobility if the damage output and support gameplay is high there , like in shadowland i can see a good direction that they have given to retri in terms of healing , sacrifice . The good change that must be doing is nerfing other classes mobility or escape ability i would say .

It should never have been taken away

I miss Judgment of Justice.

What a fun it was to hit a druid, then see him swap forms back and forth without any effect.

Unique spell, taken away, later replaced by generic snare.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I kinda miss Seals, Auras and Blessings to be honest. Sure, some of them were bothersome, but they added flavor and uniqueness - yes, even the Vanilla/TBC seals which lasted seconds.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Paladin before itemshop = <3

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    I miss Judgment of Justice.

What a fun it was to hit a druid, then see him swap forms back and forth without any effect.

Unique spell, taken away, later replaced by generic snare.
    This, WotLK ret is one of my most favourite specs ever. The three judgments were so satisfying and the gameplay was so smooth and impactful without the holy combo points. Every ability was hitting like a truck, nowadays crusader strike is just another builder wet noodle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by regardoz View Post
    Nooooooooo.. ( /cry )

Anyway speaking honestly , i would still recommend NOT giving paladin a good mobility if the damage output and support gameplay is high there , like in shadowland i can see a good direction that they have given to retri in terms of healing , sacrifice . The good change that must be doing is nerfing other classes mobility or escape ability i would say .
    We had pretty good DMG and utility in WoD when we had this so..

I bet blizzard consider Divine Steed as good mobility.

You will get new toys in SL that will make you forget it.
    Double duration steed, speed boost after using freedom and the Venthyr and Night Fae abilities.

No use daydreaming, you'll have tools.

Besides it has the added effect of luring the nostalgia nuts that think there was anything fun about seals and a bunch of blessings to micro manage before each pull. :/
    Classic is that a way. >.>
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-07-28 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    You will get new toys in SL that will make you forget it.
    Double duration steed, speed boost after using freedom and the Venthyr and Night Fae abilities.

No use daydreaming, you'll have tools.

Besides it has the added effect of luring the nostalgia nuts that think there was anything fun about seals and a bunch of blessings to micro manage before each pull. :/
    Classic is that a way. >.>
    Divine Steed being on a global ruins it.
    I heard Divine Steed gets increased CD? Maybe something in soulbinds. But it still has a large CD regarding. While judgment is damage and it frequently have movement speed.

It's not about nostalgia, it's about gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Loooool yep only thing missing for me in shadowlands, now that we got Final Verdict back! I just need long arm of the law now.... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    Loooool yep only thing missing for me in shadowlands, now that we got Final Verdict back! I just need long arm of the law now.... :'(
    Yeah that's awesome. I just hope it's good, would suck if it's one of the worst legendaries.. that's a risk with this system

Yeah that's awesome. I just hope it's good, would suck if it's one of the worst legendaries.. that's a risk with this system
    Well as it stands at the moment its definitely one of if not the best legendary as it makes our templars verdict now have 10 yard range and a 50% chance to allow the use of Hammer of Wrath which is crazy! the old final verdict didnt do anything like that. It just had a 15 yard range... So this version looks to be better. As it will surely increase our dps with getting Hammer of Wrath procs.

Divine Steed being on a global ruins it.
    I heard Divine Steed gets increased CD? Maybe something in soulbinds. But it still has a large CD regarding. While judgment is damage and it frequently have movement speed.

It's not about nostalgia, it's about gameplay
    Yeah, gcd is a problem every spec has. It's not a paladin thing. The duration of steed is what is increasing with conduits. Instead of 3 seconds it can last 6 seconds.
    Freedom has a relatively low CD and you will be using it as you chase down the target.

Long arm of the law aint coming back with the way the game is currently balanced. All movement options require a gcd. But, hey, on top of all this there will be souldbind traits that will help that. You just have to look it up on wowhead and find what fits you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I was always more of a 'Pursuit of Justice' kind of guy, but I'd take Long Arm of the Law over Divine Steed anyday.

I miss Seal of Blood (And Judgment of Blood) even more. Was fun to oneshot yourself on Thaddius and topping the meters on both damage done and damage taken :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to put Emancipate in the frame below it.

One doesn't work well without the other.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

WoD Ret paladin delivered in pvp for sure, w/ Long Arm of the Law.

Now we are supposed to not even be a support spec, a query of many players out there since day one. Good / bad ? Looks like that we liked to be a support spec w/ the WoD ret paladin. /shrug

I miss Seals/Judgment System (the later one) Where Blood/Veng had the dot stack with stronger judgement at higher stacks and the light dmg on full stacks, rightouness could have been the base all specs DMG cleave+aoe Judge and crusader could have been the upgraded version for RET, and of course Justice for its UNIQUE 100% movement limit on hit and maybe 80% movement limit on judge? Then Light for Healing+maybe a burst smart heal on judgement. I dont know why they got rid of it, it was an interesting addon that really changed nothing about the rotation just gave you choice during different scenarios.