Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wow, these are... not particularly exciting.

Except maybe Deathly Shadows. It's big burst, what can I say? Doubly so if it works with Sepsis (the Night Fae ability).

It is just Amazing and a great piece of fun, highly Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lodravel View Post
    Wow, these are... not particularly exciting.

Except maybe Deathly Shadows. It's big burst, what can I say? Doubly so if it works with Sepsis (the Night Fae ability).
    How not to love Akaari's Soul?

Description:
    Akaari's Soul Fragment: After using Shadowstrike or Cheap Shot, your target suffers a Shadowstrike from the shadows 2 sec later, at 100% effectiveness.

This "100% effectiveness" means that in your opener if you do:
    Cheap Shot> SS> SS ...
    it's like you do...
    Cheap Shot > SS> SS> SS> SS> SS ... without any energy cost.

My only concern is:
    I am really hoping that "Akaari's Soul" is not again the ghost of a female Draenei from Legion. I want a shadow-clone of my rogue ... but then it would be too much to ask Blizzard, right ?!

Akaari's is pretty much overtuned at the moment and also buggy. It does more damage than intended and also gives cp. Wierdly the second best legendary is the outlaw one that can proc adrenaline rush when SnD is up, because it also gives +15% damage done. You can expect a lot of tuning because there is no way that this stays like it is.
    At this very moment it is Akaari >>>>> Celerity (the outlaw legy) > rest.
    Dying could endanger your health!

Akaris soul was nerfed to %50. wonder how the dps charts will change

[[UPDATE]]

"Akaari's Soul Fragment After using Shadowstrike or Cheap Shot, your target suffers a Shadowstrike from the shadows 2 sec later, at 15% effectiveness."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

THANK YOU BLIZZARRRDDD !!!
    The only legendary that I liked and now I don't need it anymore since it was NERFED from 100% to 50% and now to 15% (maybe 1% in the next build?) And it became totally useless !!