Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    The movie came out not so long ago and you're already thinking of a reboot?
    The movie came out 4 years ago and was total flop.

That's enough time to put out two desperate reboots if they still wanted to pursuit the IP. They don't.

Not sure why they are over thinking this. Stick with the cinematic CG style, use the same voice actors (maybe grab a "big name" for reasons), and start with the warcraft 3 Arthas story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Since when do flops stop producers from churning out more sequels to flops? Suicide Squad got a sequel, didn't it? Justice League?? Fantastic Four? The Bourne Dumper Fire Identities no one cared about? Oceans 21? Am I ringing any bells here?????

Come on people, you act like Warcraft doesn't deserve movies and shows made about it. Sheesh, lighten the heck up for once.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    “Disappointment”? You mean you were surprised a movie based on a video game sucked?
    Nope, I wasn't disappointed that it sucked, I was disappointed about WHY it sucked. They changed the story so much, It basically wasn't even Warcraft. Unless you just consider it another Alternate timeline, WOD style. But that isn't what I paid money to see. I guess I learned my lesson.

What's very conflicting is the reports of both reboot and sequel, and it's hard to figure out which one is the legitimate rumor and which one was twisted in this game of telephone.