Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Totally agree, but this community man. I don't even know what to say anymore. They were brought up in a society where money buys convenience and playing the games doesn't mean anything.
    Agreed. I believe there are still a lot of great players out there who do it the right way. There are just some players who want to short cut it all and hopefully they will stay the exception, not the rule.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever
    Go Fast or Go Slow

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station Light or Battle Station Dark

Yea, this convenience is crazy.

You should send them some videos on how you grow, prepare, and cook all your own food as opposed to all these crazy people that earn a currency one way and use it to be lazy and still eat good food.

Only the people that grow, prepare, and cook their own food should get to enjoy it.

I hate that other people get to find a way to enjoy good food by buying it with currency they earned from something unrelated to food.

It's a sick world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quack27 View Post
    Yea, this convenience is crazy.

You should send them some videos on how you grow, prepare, and cook all your own food as opposed to all these crazy people that earn a currency one way and use it to be lazy and still eat good food.

Only the people that grow, prepare, and cook their own food should get to enjoy it.

I hate that other people get to find a way to enjoy good food by buying it with currency they earned from something unrelated to food.

It's a sick world.
    I know right? I think we should also make it so only people who know how to, say, put together fancy cars, can have fancy cars. It'd really make having a fancy car mean something again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    This is assissinine. They should just be outlawed. If you cant do the content then you shouldn't be able to buy it.It just sets the scene for RMT.
    Easy there Joseph Stalin.

Let people spend their gold however they want to play.

Thank you ElyPop for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Totally agree, but this community man. I don't even know what to say anymore. They were brought up in a society where money buys convenience and playing the games doesn't mean anything.
    People have been buying carries since vanilla was current.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    Regionwide ah sounds fun. Ever tried posting anything on a high pop server? Undercuts happen within 20 sec. That'll work well regionwide.
    Well yeah. I play on the biggest server there is and it's not bad. In fact we have the cheapest prices on almost everything.a healthy economy is far better than the dead economies where everything is overpriced. Global AH would do this.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Now all you need to do is explain how you would enforce this.
    1. You cannot pick who you play with in pugs. It is decided via automated match maker.
    2. Scrap the weekly chest and use the badge system again.

It would not be as fun but people would no longer sell carries.

I also wonder what would happen if they brought back MoP style Challenge Mode Dungeons today, AFTER the population has now been fully exposed to m+. Maybe they would do them now.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neforpubl View Post
    Easy there Joseph Stalin.

Let people spend their gold however they want to play.
    So because I don't share the same beliefs in Carries, Im now a Communist.. Next you are gonna say Im a racist since thats how it goes these days.. Someone disagrees with you, they must be a racist.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever
    Go Fast or Go Slow

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station Light or Battle Station Dark

They don't even bother filtering the descriptions for groups. There are RMT websites posted there 24/7 with the groups being listed for more than a day in some cases, the probably just mute the accounts for like an hour when people report them and dont even bother banning them. The weird part is that these people are technically taking money away from blizzard as the people that would go to those links could otherwise be buying tokens from them. Its amazing how they were talking about using machine learning to fight extremely toxic people in overwatch but can't filter a text field in LFG.

Here's a better idea, win/win for everyone. Blizzard sets up an in-game mkt place for M+ and Arena carries and they charge a 20% transaction fee to both parties.
    Yep! My idea is insanely dumb, but I came up with it just so you'd understand exactly how moronic your idea is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    1. You cannot pick who you play with in pugs. It is decided via automated match maker.
    2. Scrap the weekly chest and use the badge system again.

It would not be as fun but people would no longer sell carries.

I also wonder what would happen if they brought back MoP style Challenge Mode Dungeons today, AFTER the population has now been fully exposed to m+. Maybe they would do them now.
    So just to be clear, you want to completely remove the ability to form our own groups for M+, and make it 100% automated matchmaking.............yeah..............im sure every m+ team and guild would TOTALLY get behind that idea................Talk about the cure being worse than the disease.

In the history of bad ideas, this is a VERY strong contender for a podium finish.
    Last edited by arkanon; 2020-09-18 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    Well yeah. I play on the biggest server there is and it's not bad. In fact we have the cheapest prices on almost everything.a healthy economy is far better than the dead economies where everything is overpriced. Global AH would do this.
    It'll work great for the buyers. Which is good. But unless every single item for sale function like WoW-tokens with automatically adjusting prices and a queue system, people won't care to try to sell anything because of the AH-masters who has made TSM their full-time job.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    What the actual fuck? :-D I have seen a lot of strange ideas but to combat boost runs you want to make it so that NOBODY can play with their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronski View Post
    It'll work great for the buyers. Which is good. But unless every single item for sale function like WoW-tokens with automatically adjusting prices and a queue system, people won't care to try to sell anything because of the AH-masters who has made TSM their full-time job.
    The thing is: those AH-masters do not produce anything themselves. Everything you buy from them was sold to them by a normal player. The only reason for you not to sell stuff is when you produce more than there is demand for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    What the actual fuck? :-D I have seen a lot of strange ideas but to combat boost runs you want to make it so that NOBODY can play with their friends.

The thing is: those AH-masters do not produce anything themselves. Everything you buy from them was sold to them by a normal player. The only reason for you not to sell stuff is when you produce more than there is demand for it.
    What stops them from buying cheaper through local trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    what else would you sell than services on /2 when everything else can be listed on the AH?
    female night elf lap dances in goldshire..................................................................

That would be Blizzard condoning "cheating"...

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzin View Post
    I call bullshit.. but tell yourself whatever you like.
    Work more play less.
    Why? If you can sell a weekly mythic nzoth to 2 buyers, you can get enough for a spider mount for every raid in 4 resets or so. And that's on top of having a regular job, and doing your weekly clear/playing with friends. Where is the logic in not selling a boost? Or should I go work 10 hours/day instead? I am sorry but I am not a masochist.