Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    just hope they get some number tuning or it wont matter how good it feel to play when they are absolute bottom dps
    +10+10000000. you can complain about rotation all you want op. the reality is that this feels like a weak spec.

We do enhance our weapons though. The main and offhand weapons, then our various melee abilities enhance the spells into instant casts.

Part of me missed the insta-totems but it did totally devalue any thought as to "I am putting THIS totem down to get THIS buff!" to the point I forget what any of them do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    I made a new shaman and was extremely surprised to not only not having access to my core mechanic until level 29 but also that the spec somehow has mana as a relevant ressource. Meaning that you go oom pretty fast if you do anything else than AA, keep up flame shock and press lava lash every 10 sec. Primal strike lets me go oom and I think that's supposed to be an enhancement skill that you should press? Not really sure though.

Somehow classic enhancement shamans have more fluid gameplay while leveling than enhancement has right now (talking low level here) and that's saying something.
    You can literally continuously free cast LB if you want and will never run oom as enhance so I have no idea wtf youre talking about

Playing enhance low level right now feels awful because there is so much downtime until you get Stormbringer to give you extra SS and Malestrom to give you free casts of LB/CL. You basically feel like a wet fart until level 27 and 29 respectively and then the gameplay feels better than it has since WoD which was an amazing time to be an enhance shaman.

To be honest since this will be my third alt in SL I dont care if they dont get the tuning they deserve i will still play enhance.

Currently, Ele feels awful

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    You can literally continuously free cast LB if you want and will never run oom as enhance so I have no idea wtf youre talking about

Playing enhance low level right now feels awful because there is so much downtime until you get Stormbringer to give you extra SS and Malestrom to give you free casts of LB/CL. You basically feel like a wet fart until level 27 and 29 respectively and then the gameplay feels better than it has since WoD which was an amazing time to be an enhance shaman.

To be honest since this will be my third alt in SL I dont care if they dont get the tuning they deserve i will still play enhance.

Currently, Ele feels awful
    Sure, I could cast LB. But that doesn't really feel like am enhancement spell while Primal Strike does.

I am also going oom on my leveling enhancement shaman just by using melee abilities.
    That feels a bit scary in the long run of fights. Dungeon runs that go on and on make me have to drink mana...as melee dps

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    Sure, I could cast LB. But that doesn't really feel like am enhancement spell while Primal Strike does.
    You said mana was a relevant resource, its not, not even a little bit. You are literally never going to go oom unless youre healing but I know you wouldnt do that because you wouldnt feel like an enhancement shaman then.

Technically all shaman specs are elemental. One just focusses on healing elements, one on casting spells and the other on weapons.

If u dont like the current playstyle of Enhancement, that´s Okay.

If u liked some other Xpac Enhancement Variation then u must know that u likes a Variation that was never the "fantasy" of enhancement.
    The current Style is the closet we had since TbC/WotlK and its the bare fantasy of Enhancement.

I like the playstyle, even i must admit there are some things that i would do otherwise, like Talents, or minor Skill changes.