Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Really? 11 Abilities is too much for you? I can't really say much that wouldn't just come off as insulting. So I'll just say perhaps you'd enjoy a different genre? maybe an ARPG or FPS?
    I think more players could 'handle' 11 buttons if Blizz spent some time modernizing their UI to more closely match raider setups. I recently customized my UI so that all my important buttons and info appear in the center circle when I'm in combat. And when I leave combat, that UI fades out and other bars appear along the bottom. This is where I 'map' my buttons, but I don't want to see them during combat.

Having contextual actionbars is a huge improvement. Not having to shift my gave across the screen makes an 11-button rotation much easier to react to.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    I think more players could 'handle' 11 buttons if Blizz spent some time modernizing their UI to more closely match raider setups. I recently customized my UI so that all my important buttons and info appear in the center circle when I'm in combat. And when I leave combat, that UI fades out and other bars appear along the bottom. This is where I 'map' my buttons, but I don't want to see them during combat.

Having contextual actionbars is a huge improvement. Not having to shift my gave across the screen makes an 11-button rotation much easier to react to.
    I still can't believe Blizzard hasn't changed their UI in so many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkas View Post
    I guess his gameplay is ruined now that he can't cast blessing of kings on himself when he logs in, and then never fucking even think about it again for at least an hour.
    Thanks for speaking for me, so glad you are here to do that. I suppose you are the oracle and the person that knows what everyone should and shouldnt like having in the class tool kit.

I never said it served a big gameplay purpose, and if that is your argument, there are ALOT more Blizzard could just outright remove from the game cause they dont impact gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Ret has Hand of Sacrifice back again, BoP, and Freedom right? What do you mean?
    I just miss the blessings(BoM, Kings++). It doesnt serve anything special purpose except I thought it suited the class fantasy of the Paladin. I know they didnt serve a big purpose in gameplay, but it was a nice RPG thing.

But i'll survive!

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Thanks for speaking for me, so glad you are here to do that. I suppose you are the oracle and the person that knows what everyone should and shouldnt like having in the class tool kit.

I never said it served a big gameplay purpose, and if that is your argument, there are ALOT more Blizzard could just outright remove from the game cause they dont impact gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

I just miss the blessings(BoM, Kings++). It doesnt serve anything special purpose except I thought it suited the class fantasy of the Paladin. I know they didnt serve a big purpose in gameplay, but it was a nice RPG thing.

But i'll survive!
    eh. Fuck blessing of might. I hated how my damage was balanced around someone else doing damage. Thank god that shit is gone. Now hopefully they remove the retribution aura. Do I really need to press a GCD as my team mate is dying to get a DPS buff and lose the damage reduction aura instead of tossing a flash of light to save them? If blizzard really wants retribution aura to stay then make it a passive again. Having a selfish buff does not fit the "aura" theme. Auras are supposed to buff the group, not yourself at the expense of saving others.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-10-29 at 11:06 PM.

Oh noes... whatever will you do now that you have more abilities? I'm sure it's gonna be extremely taxing to add a few new keybinds or a mouse with more buttons. You will never recover from this!

Meanwhile on FFXIV i've got 21 rotational binds and it's not every skill.

ADAPT.

It will feel better once you do.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2020-10-30 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Oh noes... whatever will you do now that you have more abilities? I'm sure it's gonna be extremely taxing to add a few new keybinds or a mouse with more buttons. You will never recover from this!

Meanwhile on FFXIV i've got 21 rotational binds and it's not every skill.

ADAPT.

It will feel better once you do.
    21 binds in a rotation? That's not a rotation, that is a faceroll.